This resort opened its doors as the newly re branded Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa on the 1st
of September 2019. Sitting on a lovely stretch Beach Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa has so much on offer from luxurious accommodation, a selection of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes. With 3 huge lagoon pools there is loads of space to relax and unwind with your favourite book or if you’re looking for something to do the resort also has range of activities on offer anything from yoga to cooking classes.
Located on 5km of white sand beach, Le Meridien is located approximately 15 – 20 mins drive north of the main centre of Khao Lak. Its remote location allows you to escape the hustle and bustle without being too far away.
- Le Meridien Khao Lak meets the needs of everyone from couples to families.
- 24 Hour reception
- Free Wifi
- 3 huge lagoon pools including children’s shallow areas
- Sukko Spa
- Laundry Service
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Kids Club
- Activity centre
- Lounge featuring pool table, board games etc
Catering to all tastes you have a choice of four restaurants within the resort offering a range to suit even the fussiest eaters, from casual to more fine dining. Along with plenty of waterholes to keep you hydrated during your stayLatest Recipe
- Here you will find an interactive, all-day dining experience at Latest Recipe. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this welcoming restaurant and bar is the perfect place to begin or end your day.Beach Grill
- Situated at the beach-front, Beach Grill is the perfect restaurant and bar for casual beach-side dining. Bask in the Khao Lak sunshine as you savour the freshest seafood, finest cuts of meat and sip refreshing tropical drinks, or have one of the many enjoyable wines by the glass or bottle.Latitude 08
- Be Gatsby for a night at Latitude 08, the chic lobby lounge serves the most delectable cocktails, wide range of craft gins, rums and our Master Barista’s finest Illy coffee creations and an extensive selection of organic leaf teas. Finish your night in style at Latitude 08Coffee & Scoop
- Fresh roasted organic coffee, our Master Barista prepares only the finest house-roasted coffee blends for you to enjoy. Homemade authentic Italian gelato is what Scoop is famous for, try for yourself and indulge without sharing.Sport’s Bar
- Live sport’s on massive screens, table and sport games for all to enjoy. Burgers, taco’s, steaks and a wide range of local Thai and international craft beers on tap and by bottle.Bamboo Pool Bar
- Stay hydrated with our refreshing cocktails and beers, or sit down and escape the heat while nibbling on something mouth-watering from our ‘House-Smoker’ and barbecue grill
All rooms and suites are well appointed and offer the same facilities such as in room WI-FI, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, TV, IDD phone, Minibar, safe and hair dryer all you would expect in a 5-star resort.Superior Pool View – A large room at 45 sq. m. Superior Rooms are positioned around a glistening blue swimming pool offering tropical views from every balcony. The calm neutral colours are extremely relaxing and there is plenty of space to unpack and feel at home. Lounge on the comfy sofa and enjoy a great sleep in the king-size or twin single beds. The luxury bathroom has a shower only. Some of these rooms do interconnect on requestSuperior Pool Terrace – This room is the same as the Superior Pool view in size and look however these rooms are located on the ground floor and have direct access into the resorts pool from your terraceDeluxe Pool View – These rooms are very similar to the Superior rooms however they are larger at 50sqm these also have a separate shower and a large bathtub. Featuring king or twin bedding. These rooms also interconnect on requestDeluxe Pool Terrace – again these rooms are the same as the Deluxe Pool View but are located on the ground floor with direct access off your terrace into the pool.Please also ask us about our special for families in guaranteed interconnecting rooms, giving your family lots of space!
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges.
Prices shown are a guide only, please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.