- 4 nights
- Bonus Extras
|4 nights||Transfers||Bonus Extras|
Book by 30 Sep 19
* Return seat in vehicle transfers from Los Angeles Airport
* 4 nights in a Standard King City View Room, twin share
* 24hr Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing pass
* Discount shopping booklet
Advertised price valid for select travel 1 Sep 19 - 21 Mar 20 subject to availablity, block out dates apply within this date range.
Wyndham Santa Monica at the Pier
Nestled along palm tree lined streets with breathtaking views of sandy beaches and the Pacific Ocean, the Wyndham Santa Monica Beach At The Pier hotel boasts a premier location in one of the most charming ocean-side cities in the U.S. With iconic attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Beach just steps away, as well as easy access to corporate locations like Vidal Sassoon Academy, and Red Bull North America, leisure and business travelers alike will want to make this hotel their first choice for upscale accommodations in Santa Monica.
Work out any time of day or night in the state-of-the-art fitness center, while the heated outdoor pool provides the perfect setting for unwinding and soaking up the warm southern California sunshine. Windows at the Pier Restaurant serves up American favorites for breakfast and dinner. Guests looking to unwind with a refreshing beverage, Windows Lobby Lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere to meet up with friends at the end of the day. Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel affords easy accessibility for guests who need to stay in touch and the 24-hour business center ensures maximum productivity. Other thoughtful amenities like same-day dry cleaning service and parking ensure the utmost well-being.
Each of the 132 smoke-free guest rooms has been designed with ultimate comfort and functionality in mind, and feature upgraded extras like ergonomic work stations and free Wi-Fi. Guest room amenities also include a 32-inch flat panel TV, plush pillow-top bedding, in-room safe and room service, while some rooms also boast an ocean view. Guests upgrading to an Executive Level room or Suite also benefit from thoughtful extras like a spacious separate living and dining area and sleeper sofa
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.
California Region Information
It's time for a little - or a lot of - California dreaming. Grab your cut-off denim shorts, throw some singlets in your suitcase and pack your trucker cap too, because you're about to experience the real Cali, up close and personal. And you'll never be the same. You'll be better!
Even though this sunny state has a reputation for drawing the rich and the famous to its shores, it's surprisingly affordable! We're always in the know about the latest hot travel deals to this area, so you're simply running out of excuses.
If you want to see it all, there are plenty of great treasures besides the popular destinations of Los Angeles, San Fran and Anaheim. Why not give San Diego a go? Walk the urban beat of this city full of friendliness, history and attractions such as Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and Wildlife Park.
What about the Sierra Nevada mountains and Death Valley, too? This dry desert area has been featured in countless movies so check it out for yourself and figure out where some of your favourite showdowns have been fought.
How about the Big Sur and the Pacific Coast Highway, an ever-popular region for stunning scenic road trips with dramatic seaside views?
There's no doubt that the list of things to see and do is pretty much endless when you take all of this into account. Don't stress about how you're going to organise a trip to this diverse region - that's our job, after all. Give us a ring and we can hook you up with the best deals to California so you can soak up all the highlights of this state without a hitch.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Prices are from per person based on twin share, and land only. Airfares not included. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency & tax fluctuations. Please contact us for a quote for the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.