- Bonus Extras
|4 nights||Transfers||Bonus Extras|
Book by 30 Sep 19
* Return airport transfers from JFK Airport
* 4 nights in a Studio Suite, twin share
* Woodbury Common Outlets Tour
Advertised price valid for select travel 1 Aug - 2 Sep 19 & 10 Jan - 31 Mar 20 subject to availablity, block out dates apply withih these date ranges.
The Stewart Hotel
Formally the Affinia Manhattan this newly remodeled hotel embodies the City’s energy and style while offering guests an authentic New York experience through chic, city-smart décor and a prime Midtown location.
This midtown Manhattan hotel, located adjacent to Madison Square Garden and New York’s iconic Pennsylvania Station, offers the perfect place to rest your head while staying in NYC. Guests can also walk to the Empire State Building, stroll down Fifth Avenue for shopping, or visit Chelsea art galleries, Broadway and Times Square for New York City sightseeing.
Stay a while in one of the 618 suites and guest rooms, redesigned by Rockwell Group and inspired by the look and feel of an art studio with select suites measuring over 1,000 square feet of space. All rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and wireless Internet. Studios and suites all have kitchenettes.
Things To Do
• All Loops by Double Decker - this tour allows you to hop on and hop off the bus at the best sights in Manhattan. Over 50 stops included.
• On Location Tours - want to know more behind the scenes information about Sex & The City, Gossip Girls or even The Sopranos? Join in on the tours that will take you there and visit more than 40 locations
• Sunday Harlem Gospel Tour - this will take you through the neighborhoods of Harlem and past its famous landmarks. Join a local congregation for the Sunday worship service to experience the soul stirring power of gospel music
• Central Park - Wow! An experience here as you explore the 843 acres of Central Park. Take a horse drawn carriage, walk it, ride a bicycle or even skate there in winter.
• Museums - there are 150 museums in New York City at last count, including American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim, Museum of Modern Art and the Metroplitan Museum of Art. So many to explore
• Shopping - what can we say? Some of the best designer boutique stores on Fifth Avenue, the legendary Tiffany & Co, department stores of Macys and Bloomingdales and so many unique boutiques!
• Empire State Building - take the elevator ride to the top for some of the most spectacular views of the city and beyond
• Brooklyn Bridge - walk over this iconic bridge at night for breathtaking views of NYC! Remember to take your camera.
Times Square is the most vibrant and bustling square in New York City. It is home to the world famous Broadway theatre district, cinemas, bright neon lights and huge billboards. Times Square epitomises New York as the city that never sleeps!
New York Shows
Broadway - where shows aim to be. You can catch the latest releases and some of the greatest theatre shows seen. Shows change regularly her but the lights are always bright here ...
Statue of Liberty
This grand lady was given to the people of United States from the people of France as a gift to symbolize the friendship between the 2 nations. Come across from Manhattan to Liberty Island and take a view from here looking back. Take a ferry from Battery Park - here, you can also purchase tickets that may allow you up into her crown for spectacular views.
An unforgettable day! View the falls from both the US and Canadian sides of the border. Book a day trip from New York City and it will land just minutes from the falls. Take a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat ride (May to October only) or walk the Scenic Tunnels (November to April).
Take a train from NYC for the day to Washington and visit the capital of the US of A. Washington is approx 3 to 4 hours from NYC. Visit the Smithsonian Museum, take a tour around the city, visit Arlington Memorial Cemetery and JFK's final resting place, see the changing of the guard or visit the Tomb of the Unknowns. There are many dedications to the history of America and the people that empowered it.
New York for Families
There are so many things that families can do together in New York. Be it the museums, Coney Island, taking in a show, seeing the sites or shopping for bargains, it can be done here!
Don't wait to visit this amazing place ...
New York Region Information
Let's be real - no trip to the United States of America would be complete without a sojourn to New York, which is what many believe to be the cultural heart of the country. Featured in countless films, songs, books and television shows over the years, there's a reason everyone raves about this city - you'll truly fall in love with it.
Tick off all the typical tourist destinations like Times Square and Central Park, but make sure you experience the city like a true local, too. Ask around about the best pizza and coffee places, bars and upmarket restaurants to get a culinary tour of the city. Take the time to check out some of the city's lesser-explored areas like the Rockefeller Centre's rooftop gardens, which can be seen from the top floor of the observation deck. Staten Island is also a must-visit.
After a day full of sight seeing and exploring, you'll want somewhere comfortable and luxurious to rest your head and recharge your batteries. New York has got you covered, with an abundance of resort style accommodation suited for all travelers.
If you've got cash to splash and want luxury like no other, head to the Westin, located in Times Square. This offers unparalleled views of the New Your City skyline, Empire State Building and Hudson River, all from a comfortable room with a soothing colour palette and all the mod-cons you could ask for. The beds and baths are to die for here, and you'll even get your own custom-designed terry bath towel to mooch around the suite in.
Another great accommodation option is the Hotel Beacon, sitting on the historic Upper West Side. This will be a haven of calm and serenity after a bustling day in the city, and the beautifully decorated guest rooms will delight singles, couples and even larger groups.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Prices are from per person based on twin share, and land only. Airfares not included. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency & tax fluctuations. Please contact us for a quote for the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.