- 5 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Bonus Extras
|Daily Breakfast||Bonus Extras|
Book by 15 Sep 19
* Return flight with Garuda Indonesia a five-star full service airline including taxes, meals, drinks and up to 30kg luggage allowance.
* Return airport transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 5 nights in a Deluxe Room, twin share
* Breakfast daily
* Welcome drink
* 1x 3 Course family style dinner for 2 at Double Ikat
* Daily Cocktail for 2 at R Bar or Pool Bar
* IDR500,000 Food credit at Roosterfish Beach Club
Advertised price valid for travel 20 Oct - 14 Dec 19 & 1 Feb - 31 Mar 20 subject to availability, higher priced airfares may apply to specific dates within this period when promotional fares are sold out. Select school holiday dates available - surcharges apply
Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa
The Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa is a new addition to the famous Uluwatu area offering a total lifestyle experience for the discerning guests. Designed to show case local art, natural wood and earth tones overlooking miles of pristine coastline. The modern guest rooms feature oversized bathrooms with floating bath, private balconies overlooking either the ocean or the lush lands of the Bukit. Sample local cuisine and live music at Roosterfish Beach Club or grab a bite to eat at one of the onsite restaurants and bars all uniquely designed to inspire all your senses.
Renaissance is located on the Bukit, a large limestone peninsula in Uluwatu which is known for its famous surf beaches (rated the fourth best surf destination in the world), luxury clifftop villas, Uluwatu Temple and for one of the best sunset experiences in Asia, 30 minutes from the airport.
- 2 Outdoor infinity pools and 1 children pool
- Roosterfish Beach Club
- Pool Bar
- 24 hours Fitness Centre
- Lifestyle Spa
- R Kid’s Club
- Retail shop
- Business Centre
- Clay Craft, an art and craft inspired international restaurant with great locally sourced beverage & food featuring a Balinese Pottery school.
- Double Ikat, a chic upscale restaurant with subtle local features, serving authentic Indonesian flavours in a modern style.
- R Bar, hip lounge bar overlooking a surprisingly unique panoramic view.
- Pool Bar, a whimsical pool bar serving cool cocktails
- Roosterfish Beach Club, a true destination Beach Club that delivers quirky, playful experiences and Bali’s friendliest day out!
- The Spa, 11 treatment rooms with relaxation area, retail, salon and steam, sauna.
- Balinese Pottery Studio, paint your own pottery and we will do the rest. The pottery will be delivered to each room together with picture during the class and certificate from our pottery school.
- R Activities, leisure program activities organized by Ren Bali recreation team from morning to sunset yoga, village tour, cooking class, exciting pool games and more.
- Air-conditioning with self-controlled system
- Wireless internet connection
- Complimentary in-room coffee machine
- Alarm clock
- Built in USB charging dock
- Iron and board
- Mini bar (chargeable)
- IDD Phone (chargeable)
- In room safe
- Satellite TV programs
- Bathtub and rain shower, separate WC
- Bathrobe and slippers
- R Kid’s, indoor and outdoor Kids Club with full activities, game and art & craft
- Children pool
- Complimentary Baby cot
- Baby Sitting available on request
Jimbaran Bay & Uluwatu Region Information
Jimbaran Bay located just 15 minutes from the airport and boasting one of Bali's best beaches with golden sands and clear water. Known for it's upmarket properties, fabulous sunsets and seafood restaurants that line the beach every evening and offer an amazing variety of fresh seafood at very affordable prices. While in Jimbaran be sure to have a meal and a drink at Sundara.
Uluwatu is located on the south-western tip of the Bukit Peninsula of Bali approx 40 mins drive from the airport and approx 15 mins from Jimbaran Bay. It is home to the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple and is the number four surf destination in the world for surfers of all abilities. You will also find several exclusive hotels and resorts offering superb views and luxury accommodation.
Call us now and let one of our specialist consultants customise the perfect Bali holiday for you.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation. Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Special airfare ex SYD, MEL & PER seats are limited all departures subject to availability. Garuda no longer departs from Brisbane - please contact a Holiday Champion who can give you the best available fare for your dates.
Prices shown are a guide only, please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Talk to a Holiday Specialist
7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm
Call us and on the spot we can work through your needs, like which resort is right for you, travel dates that suit your budget and the best room configuration.
We’ll provide the right advice and give you the best holiday options to suit. Sort out your holiday the easy way by calling us now.
<div class="info-specialist"><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/specialist.png" alt="" />
<h4>Talk to a Holiday Specialist</h4>
<p>to discuss your individual needs.<br /> 7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm</p>
<div class="button-info"><a id="mb_popup_call" href="tel:1300 652 401 "><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/tel.png" alt="" /><span>1300 652 401</span></a></div>