- 6 nights
- Resort Fee
Why we recommend it
Book by 29 Mar 19
* Return International Airfares flying Hawaiian Airlines. Your airfare includes a 64kg luggage allowance (2 bags at 32kg each), meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
* 6 nights in a City View King Bedroom, twin share
* Waived (NO) daily Waikiki Connection Charge, save from $50 a day
* Waikele Premium Outlets shopping shuttle once during stay
* Unlimited rides on the Waikiki trolley to Diamond head & Downtown
* Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
* Shopping and dining discount booklet
* Souvenir tote bag & Free Wi-Fi
* Discounted admission to selected area attractions
ADD Premium Voyager 47 Club Lounge access for $85pp per day, save 50%
* Full breakfast daily with views over Waikiki Beach from Voyager Lounge
* Sunset evening appetisers with a selection of beverages including wine, local craft beer and Signature Cocktails from 5-7pm daily
* Exclusive access to Lanai directly overlooking Waikiki Beach
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD 19 May - 26 Jun, 20 Jul - 12 Sep, 14 Oct - 23 Nov 19 & ex BNE 27 May - 17 Jun, 18 Jul - 12 Sep, 14 Oct - 14 Nov 19 subject to availability & block out dates apply within these date ranges. Surcharges apply during special events, valid low season dates.
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Honolulu / Waikiki Region Information
Covering much of the island of Oahu, Honolulu is a truly special place in which to take a holiday. Most international flights land here anyway, so it makes perfect sense to stick around and lap up the sights and sounds.
With its world-famous Waikiki Beach, stunning weather year-round and world-class shopping outlets, Honolulu is everything you could ask for in a destination. Throw in the North Shore's surf beaches and the expansive range of tasty foot outlets and you've got a destination you can't pass up.
Enough about the island, though - what about the accommodation? If you want top-notch service, world-class rooms and expansive facilities all at an affordable cost, you're in luck. We think there's something for everyone in Honolulu, and its range of hotels and resorts provides just that - everything.
For something a bit special, try Sheraton Waikiki, located on the best stretch Waikiki beach has to offer. This resort blends comfort, style and panache to create a holiday destination that can't be beaten, with ocean front views available in nearly all rooms. Check out the 'superpool' or head down to one of the on-site dining venues for a bite to eat after a hard day in the pool.
If a condo-style with a rooftop pool, sauna, jet spa and floor-to-ceiling glass walls sound like a bit of you, you'll find yourself right at home in the Aqua Pacific Monarch. It's just three blocks from Waikiki Beach and has a range of room facilities to suits groups small and large.
Holidaymakers with shopping on the brain should check out the Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber, just across the street from both the Royal Hawaiian Shopping centre and a pathway leading to Waikiki Beach.
No matter where you end up, you're sure to love your stay in this little slice of heaven.
Voyager 47 Lounge acess if purchased must be included for each day of your stay.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Prices are per person based on twin share and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and accommodation. Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Special airfare ex SYD, MEL, BNE seats are limited all departures subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.