- 4 nights
- Bonus Extras
Book By 14 Nov 19
* Return airfares & taxes flying Virgin Australia. Your airfare includes 2 pieces of luggage allowance - up to 23kg each piece, food and beverages and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport to hotel coach transfers^
* 4 nights in 1 King Bed room, twin share
* Room upgrade to a 1 King Bed Harbour View Room (subject to availability)
* Free late check out until 4pm on last day
* Free WIFI
* 2 bottles of mineral water daily in room
* Hotel shuttle bus service to key locations on Hong Kong Island
* Free use of the VR Flying Machine located in VIC Wellness
* Free use of the rooftop swimming pool, steam and sauna rooms and 24 hour gym
* In-room tea and coffee making facilities
Advertised price valid for select travel 30 Jan - 31 Mar 20. All dates are subject to availability and black-out dates apply within these date ranges. Other travel dates available, prices on application.
^ Coach transfers operate between 7am and 10pm. Outside of these hours private car transfers would be required - prices on application. Transfers include 1 standard piece of luggage per person up to 20kg per piece.
Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong (Formerly known as Hotel VIC on the Harbour)
Located in the newly-fashionable district of North Point on Hong Kong Island, the Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong boasts spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and offers direct access to a newly-created waterfront promenade. It is also just a short walk from North Point MTR station, North Point ferry pier, and other public transport.
The hotel offers 665 guestrooms and suites - all with harbour views, and also with complimentary WiFi and flat-screen television with IPTV service. Dining options include international cuisine at an all-day outlet and a sophisticated rooftop restaurant and bar, complemented by diverse eateries and superb shopping in the hotel’s podium floors, as well as in an adjacent mall and surrounding areas.
Other hotel facilities include:
- Club Lounge with exclusive benefits.
- Health Club with sauna, steam rooms and 24-hour gym.
- Rooftop outdoor swimming pool.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Hong Kong Island’s main shopping and business districts, including the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Podium level links with Harbour North, a one-stop shopping destination
Hong Kong Region Information
All dates subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
Not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices shown are a guide only based on per person, twin share. Please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply. Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes and twin share accommodation.
^ Return airport transfers: Coach transfers operate between 7am and 10pm. Outside of these hours private car transfers would be required - prices on application. Transfers include 1 standard piece of luggage per person up to 20kg per piece.
Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges.
Talk to a Holiday Specialist
7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm
Call us and on the spot we can work through your needs, like which resort is right for you, travel dates that suit your budget and the best room configuration.
We’ll provide the right advice and give you the best holiday options to suit. Sort out your holiday the easy way by calling us now.
<div class="info-specialist"><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/specialist.png" alt="" />
<h4>Talk to a Holiday Specialist</h4>
<p>to discuss your individual needs.<br /> 7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm</p>
<div class="button-info"><a id="mb_popup_call" href="tel:1300 652 401 "><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/tel.png" alt="" /><span>1300 652 401</span></a></div>