- 4 nights
- Daily Breakfast
|4 nights||Flights||Daily Breakfast|
Book By 29 Mar 19
* Return airfares & taxes flying Virgin Australia. Your airfare includes 2 pieces of luggage allowance - up to 23kg each piece, food and beverages and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport to hotel coach transfers^
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 4 nights in an Urban Harbour View Room, twin share
* Room upgrade to a Premium Harbour View Room (subject to availability)
* Buffet breakfast daily
* A one hour Symphony of Lights Cruise including on-board drinks^^
* Free late check out until 4pm on last day
* Free WIFI
* Free minibar on arrival (once only)
* 2 bottles of mineral water daily in room
* Hotel shuttle bus service to key locations on Hong Kong Island
* Free use of the VR Flying Machine located in VIC Wellness
* Free use of the rooftop swimming pool, steam and sauna rooms and 24 hour gym
* In-room tea and coffee making facilities
Advertised price valid for select travel 1 May - 14 Jun 19 & 8 Aug - 12 Sep 19. Add from $330 per person for travel 15 Jun - 30 Jun 19 & 18 Sep - 26 Sep 19. All dates are subject to availability and black-out dates apply within these date ranges. Other travel dates available, prices on application. Flights are based on outbound departures ex Australia on a Wed/Thu/Fri only, and inbound travel ex Hong Kong on a Sun/Mon/Tue only. Surcharges apply for travel on all other days of the week.
^Coach transfers operate between 7am and 10pm. Outside of these hours private car transfers would be required - prices on application. ^^Does not include transfer from hotel to/from pier for cruise.
Hotel VIC on the Harbour
Located in the newly-fashionable district of North Point on Hong Kong Island, the new Hotel VIC on the Harbour boasts spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and offers direct access to a newly-created waterfront promenade. It is also just a short walk from North Point MTR station, North Point ferry pier, and other public transport.
The hotel offers 665 guestrooms and suites - all with harbour views, and also with complimentary WiFi and flat-screen television with IPTV service. A tailor-made smartphone app puts such services as in-room dining, table reservations, networking and multimedia entertainment at guests’ fingertips. Dining options include international cuisine at an all-day outlet and a sophisticated rooftop restaurant and bar, complemented by diverse eateries and superb shopping in the hotel’s podium floors, as well as in an adjacent mall and surrounding areas.
Other hotel facilities include:
- Club Lounge with exclusive benefits.
- Health Club with sauna, steam rooms and 24-hour gym.
- Rooftop outdoor swimming pool.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Hong Kong Island’s main shopping and business districts, including the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Podium level links with Harbour North @VIC, a one-stop shopping destination
Hong Kong Region Information
All dates subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
Not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices shown are a guide only based on per person, twin share. Please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply. Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes and twin share accommodation.
Advertised flights are based on outbound departures ex Australia on a Wed/Thu/Fri only, and inbound travel ex Hong Kong on a Sun/Mon/Tue only. Surcharges apply for travel on all other days of the week.
^ Return airport transfers: Coach transfers operate between 7am and 10pm. Outside of these hours private car transfers would be required - prices on application.
^^ Symphony of Lights Cruise: Does not include transfer from hotel to/from pier for cruise.
Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges.