- 7 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Bonus Extras
|Daily Breakfast||Bonus Extras|
Book by 25 Feb 19
* Return airfares & taxes flying Garuda Indonesia, a five-star full service airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 7 nights in a Fairmont Garden View Suite, twin share
* Breakfast daily
* 1 x Themed buffet dinner with one soft drink and coffee or tea for 2 adults
* Cold towel and welcome drink on arrival
* 1 Balinese massage with healing herbal compress SPA treatment for 2
* 1 Afternoon tea per room
* Bucket of beer to share at pool or lobby lounge once during stay
* 20% discount on treatments at the Spa
* 15% off total food & beverage
* Daily yoga class from 7.30-8.30am
* Use of resort bicycles
* 24 Hour butler service
* Resort photo session once during stay
Advertised price valid for travel 22 Feb - 31 Mar, 26 Apr - 20 May, 1 Sep - 24 Sep & 7 Oct - 30 Nov 19 subject to availability, block out dates & surcharges may apply within these date ranges.
Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali is a world-class all-suite-and-villa luxury resort set amidst four hectares of lush tropical gardens. Contemporary tropical living can be experienced across the 120 luxurious suites and villas, where each unit offers expansive space, peace and round-the-clock on-call butler service. Offering understated elegance, Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali promises to be a haven for guests to revitalize and rejuvenate.
Located in Sanur and only 25 minutes from the Airport, the property is located along 200m of golden beach and has many Once a fishing village, Sanur is today full of historical charm and a hub for Balinese art, culture and tradition well away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the island.
The resort offers all you would expect of a 5-star resort.
From the stunning infinity pool overlooking Sanur beach, to the expansive kid’s club with own pool. Relax in spa or just read a book either by the pool or beach or from your huge terrace of your suite. Other facilities include a well-equipped gym, 3 restaurants + the lobby lounge, meeting rooms and more
Suites: all suites are huge with king or twin bedding, spacious walk-in dressing area, butler's cove entrance for easy and silent service, digitally-controlled light and curtain, 42-inch flat screen LED HD television, iPod docking station with BOSE sound system, coffee/tea maker, luxury bathroom amenities, safety deposit box, and special hand-crafted furniture with ancient fossilized art pieces.
Villas: Two story Villas with private swimming pool. A private spa treatment room in One Bedroom Pool Villa. Super king-sized bed, twin beds in additional bedroom, spacious living room, 55-inch flat screen LED HD television, iPod docking station with BOSE sound system. Equipped kitchen with oven, coffee/tea maker, luxury bathroom amenities, safety deposit box.
The Resort offers a variety of food and beverage outlets these include
Layang Layang which serves a delicious selection of Southeast Asian cuisine
Nyala Beach Club & Grill serves light meals in the day while at night transforms into a sophisticated poolside dining venue serving Mediterranean cuisine featuring predominantly dishes from Eastern Mediterranean and Southern Europe.
Pier Eight Bali – the newest addition to the resort only opening in Dec 18 Pier Eight Bali has injected some beachside elegance into the village of Sanur. Located in front of Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali’s beach, the venue exudes a trendy yet relaxed beach club vibe with an extensive cocktail menu and wine list, subtle tunes and amazing views of distant Nusa Penida Island, making Pier Eight Bali, Sanur’s beachfront bar experience not to miss.
The Lobby Lounge Centrally located, the Lobby Lounge commands stunning views of the spectacular tropical gardens and the Indian ocean beyond. Indulge in afternoon tea and sinful delicacies, served with a hint of local Balinese flavours. It’s the perfect way to relax out of heat of the sun. Alternatively sit back and take in the sounds of the band at sunset while sipping exotically inspired cocktails.
- Welcome drink upon arrival, welcome fruits
- 24 Hour butler service
- Coffee/ Tea making facilities in Suites, equipped kitchen in Villas
- Free access to Gym & Kids Club, daily recreational activities, morning yoga
- Complimentary wireless or cabled high-speed internet connection
- Complimentary use of bicycles, complimentary scheduled shuttle within Sanur area
- Daily Spa treatment (75 minutes) for Signature Spa Suite guests, based on double accommodation
- Complimentary 30 min Neck & Shoulder Massage for parents (maximum two persons) for bookings with stay 4 nights and longer
- Free access to the Kids Club 09-18.00 with daily activity program. Nanny services are available with additional charges.
- Kid`s pools, kid`s menu in restaurants, baby chairs and cribs provided.
- 50% discount on prepaid meals and buffets for children (age 5.1-12 years), infants (age 0-5 years) eat complimentary at buffets.
Sanur Region Information
Want a taste of real, Balinese-style life with all the modern conveniences you can dream of thrown in? Then there's no time like the present to head to Sanur, located on the south eastern coastline of Bali.
This fantastic township serves up an authentic experience, where you'll be far away from the hustle and bustle of other parts of the country and in a whole world of your own. Sounds pretty ideal, right?
Enjoy the range of decadent resort accommodation that takes inspiration from the Balinese culture, such as the Segara Village beachfront resort, which is organised like a local village with gardens, restaurant, pools and more.
Then there's the Griya Santrian, complete with exotic swim-up bar and decor inspired by the island tradition.
You can't go past the Puri Santrian resort either, with its authentic-style bungalows, warm and welcoming staff and spa facilities that offer the best in both eastern and western inspired massage and body treatments.
Though it'll be hard to tear yourself away from all the treats your resort accommodation offers, rest assured there's plenty to do in the surrounding township! Expand your palette trying local fare at nearby restaurants, and see what treasures you can happen upon at the local shops and markets.
Not to mention you can have a great time swimming at the beach, which is sheltered by a coral reef making it a great family-friendly option, and simply a lovely place to take a relaxing dip.
If you need a hand deciding which resort to pick, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We can help match you up with the perfect accommodation for you, so you can have the best Balinese experience possible.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation. Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Special airfare ex SYD, MEL & PER seats are limited all departures subject to availability. Garuda no longer departs from Brisbane - please contact a Holiday Champion who can give you the best available fare for your dates.
Prices shown are a guide only, please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.