- 4 nights
- Daily Breakfast
- Bonus Extras
|4 nights||Transfers||Daily Breakfast|
Book by 30 Sep 19
- Return airport transfers between Los Angeles International Airport & Desert Palms Hotel & Suites
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
- 4 nights in a Deluxe Room, twin share
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Free Wifi
- Free parking for one car only
Advertised price valid for select travel 11 Aug - 22 Nov 19 & 1 Dec - 13 Dec 19 subject to availablity & block out dates apply within these date ranges.
Desert Palms Hotel and Suites
Welcome to a fantastic family hotel in Anaheim. Located less than a block from the Disneyland, it is the ideal hotel to base the family during your stay. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning with a great variety, before hitting the parks. If you want a break in the day, come back and enjoy the pool or chilling out. The kids will have a fantastic time here too - they can have their own registration or play the games in the lobby area.
Family and Kids Suites
Why not upgrade your family to one of these spacious Family or Kids Suites? The Kids Suites feature a private bedroom for the parents, and a separate bedroom with bunk beds and a pull out sofa that kids love.
Whilst the breakfast buffet is located on the 5th floor within the hotel, the Sandbox Bar and Grille is located just off the lobby. With its convenient location, it is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon snack or evening meal.
Things To Do
• LA & Hollywood Experience - A great day tour that takes you into Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Olvera Street (Mexican market place), Sunset Strip and The Grove to shop.
• Shopping - The Block at Orange, Mainplace at Anaheim, Downtown Disney, SouthCoast Plaza and check out the Anaheim GardenWalk for great shopping and entertainment for the whole family.
• Fast Pass - Allows you to 'hold your place in line' at one ride at Disneyland Resort, while you actually go on another. Come back to the original ride and skip most of the queue!
• ART - Anaheim Resort Transit System allows you to get around and explore the Anaheim Resort area without having to hire a car - it will get you to Disneyland Resort, Amtrak and the Block at Orange Mall.
• Dining - A thunder and lightning show, monkeys, lions and birds - for a unique dining experience check out the Rainforest Café in Downtown Disney District.
• Angel Stadium - Grab a hot dog and jumbo popcorn and join the locals to watch a baseball game.
• Knotts Berry Farm - Make sure you go to Knotts first, before you hit Disneyland, to fully appreciate what Knotts has to offer. Start small end big!
Visit Walt Disney's original Theme Park and celebrate the worlds of yesterday, fantasy and tomorrow with timeless attractions, dazzling entertainment and magical moments that last a lifetime. There's even more magic to be discovered right next door to Disneyland Park. At Disney California Adventure Park, Disney stories come to life in new and exciting ways - from incredible shows to amazing attractions. Plus, you'll find favorite Disney Characters and a larger-than-life nighttime entertainment spectacular. The adventure never ends as your imagination runs free at this one-of-a-kind Disneyland Resort Theme Park!
Knotts Berry Farm
Family fun never stops when you visit America's original theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. Experience world famous thrill rides & live shows. Make sure you don't miss Camp Snoopy, home of the PEANUTS gang.
California Region Information
It's time for a little - or a lot of - California dreaming. Grab your cut-off denim shorts, throw some singlets in your suitcase and pack your trucker cap too, because you're about to experience the real Cali, up close and personal. And you'll never be the same. You'll be better!
Even though this sunny state has a reputation for drawing the rich and the famous to its shores, it's surprisingly affordable! We're always in the know about the latest hot travel deals to this area, so you're simply running out of excuses.
If you want to see it all, there are plenty of great treasures besides the popular destinations of Los Angeles, San Fran and Anaheim. Why not give San Diego a go? Walk the urban beat of this city full of friendliness, history and attractions such as Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and Wildlife Park.
What about the Sierra Nevada mountains and Death Valley, too? This dry desert area has been featured in countless movies so check it out for yourself and figure out where some of your favourite showdowns have been fought.
How about the Big Sur and the Pacific Coast Highway, an ever-popular region for stunning scenic road trips with dramatic seaside views?
There's no doubt that the list of things to see and do is pretty much endless when you take all of this into account. Don't stress about how you're going to organise a trip to this diverse region - that's our job, after all. Give us a ring and we can hook you up with the best deals to California so you can soak up all the highlights of this state without a hitch.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply
Prices are from per person based on twin share, and land only. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency & tax fluctuations. Please contact us for a quote for the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Talk to a Holiday Specialist
7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm
Call us and on the spot we can work through your needs, like which resort is right for you, travel dates that suit your budget and the best room configuration.
We’ll provide the right advice and give you the best holiday options to suit. Sort out your holiday the easy way by calling us now.
<div class="info-specialist"><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/specialist.png" alt="" />
<h4>Talk to a Holiday Specialist</h4>
<p>to discuss your individual needs.<br /> 7 days - AEST 9am to 9pm</p>
<div class="button-info"><a id="mb_popup_call" href="tel:1300 652 401 "><img src="https://www.hootholidays.com.au/media/wysiwyg/tel.png" alt="" /><span>1300 652 401</span></a></div>