- 4 nights
- Bonus Extras
Book by 19 Mar 20
* Return seat in vehicle transfers from Los Angeles Airport
* 4 nights in a Standard Room, twin share
* 24hr Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing pass
* Discount shopping booklet
Advertised price valid for select travel 1 May - 31 Aug 20 subject to availablity, block out dates apply within this date range
Andaz West Hollywood
Andaz West Hollywood is more than a hip boutique hotel in Los Angeles. It’s a lifestyle. Meaning "personal style" in Hindi, Andaz West Hollywood adds the latest style, service, and high-touch innovation to your West Hollywood hotel experience. With a mix of Hollywood glamour and warm personal style, this modern West Hollywood hotel offers beautifully designed rooms and suites, acclaimed dining and vibrant spaces for your LA lifestyle. From the moment you walk through the doors on Sunset Boulevard, you’ll feel the difference - a refined and relaxed space that feels more like a living room than a lobby. Be immersed in the vibrant style, artful decor and engaging design of this vibrant and chic Los Angeles hotel.
Unwind from a busy day of shopping while gazing into the Hollywood Hills, upon the Sunset Strip or viewing the Los Angeles skyline.
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.
California Region Information
It's time for a little - or a lot of - California dreaming. Grab your cut-off denim shorts, throw some singlets in your suitcase and pack your trucker cap too, because you're about to experience the real Cali, up close and personal. And you'll never be the same. You'll be better!
Even though this sunny state has a reputation for drawing the rich and the famous to its shores, it's surprisingly affordable! We're always in the know about the latest hot travel deals to this area, so you're simply running out of excuses.
If you want to see it all, there are plenty of great treasures besides the popular destinations of Los Angeles, San Fran and Anaheim. Why not give San Diego a go? Walk the urban beat of this city full of friendliness, history and attractions such as Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and Wildlife Park.
What about the Sierra Nevada mountains and Death Valley, too? This dry desert area has been featured in countless movies so check it out for yourself and figure out where some of your favourite showdowns have been fought.
How about the Big Sur and the Pacific Coast Highway, an ever-popular region for stunning scenic road trips with dramatic seaside views?
There's no doubt that the list of things to see and do is pretty much endless when you take all of this into account. Don't stress about how you're going to organise a trip to this diverse region - that's our job, after all. Give us a ring and we can hook you up with the best deals to California so you can soak up all the highlights of this state without a hitch.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Prices are from per person based on twin share, and land only. Airfares not included. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency & tax fluctuations. Please contact us for a quote for the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Talk to a Holiday Specialist
7 days - AEST 9am to 6pm
Call us and on the spot we can work through your needs, like which resort is right for you,
travel dates that suit your budget and the best room configuration.
We’ll provide the right advice and give you the best holiday options to suit. Sort out your holiday the easy way by calling us now.
Talk to a Holiday Specialist
to discuss your individual needs.
7 days - AEST 9am to 6pm