"Vanuatu Paradise Escape"
Per Adult From
* Return International Airfares flying Air Vanuatu. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks & entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 7 nights in a Garden View room, twin share
* Breakfast daily
* 2 x Pool grill lunches per adult per stay
* 1 x buffet dinner at Lagoon Terrace per adult per stay
* 2 x 1 hour massages per room, per stay
* 1 x Sunset cruise for 2 adults per stay
* 2 Kids U/15yrs stay & eat FREE
* Free kids club for 3 - 12 years of age
* 4 hours babysitting per room, per stay
* Use selected non motorised water activities
* Free daily resort activities
* Welcome drink on arrival
Advertised price valid for select travel 1 May - 17 Jun 18, 1 Nov - 7 Dec 18, subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
Family policy: 2 Kids under 15 years stay FREE when using existing bedding. Kids under 15 years eat FREE from the Kids Menu & Kids 3-12 years play FREE at the Kids Club, conditions apply.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions apply. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa At a Glance
Located in Vanuatu's Port Vila Region
- Very popular resort for families & couples
- All Inclusive meals & drinks option available.
- Satelite TV, in-house movies.
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa resort page.
Warwick Le Lagon Resort and Spa is a jewel in Vanuatu's sparkling crown. If you're a holiday maker who values space and spectacular scenery on your trip, this is a no-brainer - you've got to get to the Warwick Le Lagon!
Covering a huge 75 acres at the edge of the Erakor Lagoon, the Warwick simply has to be seen to be believed. As perfect for a family holiday as it is suited to couples and singles, its blend of Melanesian charm and contemporary ambience will leave you speechless. What's even better is that the resort has recently undergone extensive upgrades, so the lobby, restaurant and bar areas, gym and perfectly landscaped gardens are all looking better than ever.
Swimmers and sunbathers alike will love the two swimming pools and cascade pool, complete with its very own pool hut. Alternatively, head down to the beach for a taste of the Vanuatu sun and surf. You can try your hand at windsurfing or snorkelling here, so make sure you tell your friendly and helpful staff exactly how you want to spend your holiday. If you prefer to spend your leisure time on resort grounds, have a hit of tennis at the onsite courts, or put your pool skills to the test over a drink or two.
There's even a 12-hole golf course with driving range and practice green for those budding sporting superstars, or you can sweat off those holiday calories at the fitness centre.
For those travellers who like to completely relax while on holiday (and let's face it, who doesn't?), the all inclusive program is perfect. This allows guests to pre-purchase a holiday package that covers all meals and drinks (including wine!) as well as a range of activities, saving time and money.