"Couples Romantic Getaway"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Air Vanuatu. Your airfare includes a 20kg luggage allowance, on board meal & beverage service and audio entertainment.
* Return transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 5 nights in a Garden Villa, twin share (6nts ex BNE)
* Includes Full English Breakfast
* Romantic picnic lunch on a secluded island, including boat transfers, picnic lunch, and a bottle of wine
* Nightly turn down service
* Welcome drinks and local flowers in room on arrival
* Use of Wifi in Villas & public areas
* Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
Valid for departures 28 Jul-15 Sep, 14 Oct-30 Nov, 27 Jan-28 Mar 18.
Sydney departures based on Wednesday and Saturday (seasonal), Brisbane departures based on Friday, subject to availability, add from $30pp for departures other days.
Family Policy - Young adults 16 years and over are welcome.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
The Havannah, Vanuatu At a Glance
Located in Vanuatu's Port Vila Region
- Superbly appointed bungalows
- Stunning sea views
- Exclusive adults only retreat
Small Boutique Resort
Setting a new standard of luxury in Vanuatu - simply stunning! A romantic getaway awaits you at this small and intimate adults only resort. Offering a beautiful white sand beach, friendly service and food that will impress even the most discerning palate. No matter what your ideal holiday is, you will find it here. Relaxation is part of the Havannah culture, with lots of white sand beach and a day spa. From picnic trips, golf, horse riding, cultural visits or water activities - your needs can be co-ordinated by the ever helpful team. The gorgeous designer free-standing bungalows are a real treat with stunning views out to the Havannah harbour (some with their very own private plunge pool). You'll be planning your return trip here before you leave!
Need more info? Visit the The Havannah, Vanuatu resort page.