"Dinner for 2 or Spa Voucher"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Air Vanuatu. Your airfare includes a 20kg luggage allowance, on board meal & beverage service and audio entertainment.
* All Airfare Taxes
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 7 nights in a Lagoon View Studio, twin share
* Continental breakfast daily
* Dinner for 2 OR Spa Voucher (to the value of A$100)
* Free Hot Spot voucher booklet
* Tanna Coffee welcome basket
* Welcome juice
* Use of non-motorised water sports
Valid for departures 10 May - 21 Jun and 26 Jul - 30 Aug.
Sydney departures based on Wednesday and Saturday (seasonal), Brisbane departures based on Friday subject to availability, add from $30pp for departures other days.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Poppy's on the Lagoon Resort At a Glance
Located in Vanuatu's Port Vila Region
- Modern self catering studios & apartments
- Close to town with lagoon access
- Suits families & couples
Self Catering Apartments
Poppy's on the Lagoon is set on the shores of Erakor Lagoon and provides superior self-contained accommodation. The resort is designed to take advantage of the cooling breeze of the South Pacific trade winds.
This owner managed property has a reputation for being meticulously maintained, friendly and very welcoming. Poppy's on the Lagoon is your own "home away from home" in paradise.
The lagoon provides safe waters for swimming and water sports, and the gardens have been designed to show off a wide range of tropical plants. Poppys on the Lagoon is only a 15 minute walk (or a 2 min bus or taxi ride) to Port Vila's town centre, where there are plenty of restaurants and shops.
Need more info? Visit the Poppy's on the Lagoon Resort resort page.