"Luxury Beach Escape"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Air Vanuatu. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, on board meal & beverage service and audio entertainment.
* All airfare taxes
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 7 nights in a One Bedroom Villa
* Full Cooked Gourmet Breakfast daily
* Daily shuttle bus to Port Vila
* Use of motorised boats with driver
* Kayaks, snorkelling equipment & surfboards
* All resort activities run by activities staff
* Use of DVD library
* Fresh fruit punch & bottled water on arrival
Advertised price valid
Sydney departures based on Wednesday and Saturday (seasonal), Brisbane departures based on Friday, subject to availability, add from $30pp for departures other days.
Family Policy - children under 15 years permitted on selected dates only. Please ask your consultant for details!
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Eratap Beach Resort At a Glance
Located in Vanuatu's Port Vila Region
- Absolute waterfront luxury Villas
- Spacious with 2 separate pavillions
- Luxurious melanesian feel
Small Boutique Resort
Have you ever dreamt of escaping to a small and exclusive luxury resort, sipping cocktails by the pool, experiencing a spa treatment like no other and dining in tropical surroundings? It so, Eratap Beach Resort is probably just what you are looking for.
Situated beachfront and surrounded by coastal forests, the resort is ideal for those looking for privacy and seclusion with only 12 luxury water-front villas, it's never difficult to find the perfect spot to be alone. With azure water and pristine reefs outside your door, swimming, snorkelling and kayaking are just some of the many activities available for you to enjoy. However if the privacy and seclusion get the better of you then shops, restaurants and bars of Port Vila are only 20 minutes away.
Need more info? Visit the Eratap Beach Resort resort page.