"The Perfect Family Escape "
Price Per Person From
* Return airfares & taxes flying Thai Airways International, a full service airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return Transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 8 nights in a Studio room, twin share
* Daily Breakfast
* 5 Lunches or dinners per adult
* Welcome drink
* Kids under 12 years eat free when dining with parents from kid's menu
* 2 Beers & 2 cocktails daily per room
* 4 x 1 Hour massages per room
* 1 Ice cream card per room
* Cocktail & cooking class per adult
* Free WIFI in room for 8 nights
* Late check out until 2pm
* Access to Lollo & Bernie's kids club
* Daily adult activities (yoga, pilates, water aerobics)
* Daily kids activities (face painting,
mini disco & bingo)
* Evening shows (2 - 5 times per week)
Advertised price valid for travel 20 Apr - 19 June & 16 Aug - 10 Sep 18 subject to availability. ADD from $120pp for travel 20 Jun – 15 Aug 18 subject to availability
Sunwing caters for larger families and can take up to 2 Adults & 4 children in a 2 bedroom suite ask your Holiday Champion today.
Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Airfare valid for travel 20 Apr - 30 Sep 18, subject to availability. Above rates are based on May 2018 departures.
Sunwing Resort Kamala Beach At a Glance
Located in Thailand's Phuket Region
- Terrific new resort in Kamala Beach
- Spacious modern with superb facilities
- One of Phuket's best family resorts
Full Service Resort
Take the family to Thailand this year for the tropical getaway you've always dreamed of.
While you're there, why not stay at Sunwing Resort Kamala Beach? It's a word-class, fully contained accommodation destination that will delight kids and keep adults happy all holiday long.
This resort is so well equipped you'll never need to leave the grounds, with its own restaurants, entertainment programs and activities designed to offer guests an experience that allows them to fully relax and unwind on resort grounds.
When it comes to selecting your room, you have a range of options. It all depends on how much space you require - after all, a rambunctious family of five might need a little more breathing room than a family of just Mum, Dad and a little one! There are over 289 rooms and suites up for grabs at the resort, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your needs.
Mums with bubs will love the Happy Baby Studio, designed specifically for families with a new addition. These ground-level rooms have an enclosed terrace and lockable gate, perfect for those wandering toddlers. You'll also have access to a cot, high chair, stroller, nursing mat, resting chair, baby bathtub, plastic potty and all other child-friendly tools you need.
Other options include the Royal Poor Access Studio, which has private access to the pool along with a supreme Dux bed mattress, sun chairs and bathrobes for your whole brood.
Finish off your day in one of the seven - yes, there really are seven! - swimming pools located on pool grounds. Swim up to the bar while your friends play on the waterslide and marvel at this magnificent resort.
Need more info? Visit the Sunwing Resort Kamala Beach resort page.