"5 Star Beachfront Paradise - 48 hour Sale!"
Price Per Person From
Don't Miss Out! This Offer Expires in:
* Return airfares & taxes flying Thai International, a full service airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return Transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 8 Nights in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool View room, twin share
* Daily Breakfast
* 2 x Beach Grill lunches per adult
* 2 x gourmet buffet dinners per adult
* 2 x delicious dinners at Thai Pantry
* 2 x 60 minute massages per adult
* Daily exclusive 2 for 1 drinks at the Pool Bar or Rum Shack during stay
* 1 x James Bond Island tour including lunch
* 1 x half day Hanuman Zipline adventure tour with transfers
* Access to the Coral Lounge at Phuket airport whilst waiting for your departure flight home
Advertised price valid for travel 20 Apr - 19 June & 16 Aug - 10 Sep 18 subject to availability.
ADD from $120pp for travel 20 Jun – 15 Aug 18 subject to availability.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays.Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges.
Included meals & drinks are restricted to venue opening hours, age limits apply for guest wishing to consume alcohol, excludes mini bar and room service.
Phuket Marriott Resort At a Glance
Located in Thailand's Phuket Region
- Sits in it's own sparkling bay
- Just 5 minutes in the shuttle to Patong
- Wonderful pools, gardens & rooms
Full Service Resort
Let's face it - you deserve to be spoiled, and it's about time you had a holiday away. If that sounds like you, there's no better place to head for your well-deserved break than Phuket Marriott Resort in Phuket, Thailand. The newly rebranded resort is nestled along Tri-Trang Beach, this resort is just 3km away from world-famous Patong Beach but feels like it's a whole new world. Don't trust us? Take a look at the awards it's scooped. It's the proud owner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for both 2011 and 2012, along with scooping places in Holidays with Kids magazines' Top 10 Family Resorts for the same years. If you're still not convinced, however, the stunning facilities and top-class service are bound to impress you.
With Superior, Deluxe, Premium Deluxe Beachfront and Pool Access room options available, there's bound to be something here to suit travel groups of all sizes.
If activities are what you're after, Merlin Beach Resort has you covered. Try your hand at Batik painting, fruit and vegetable carving, napkin folding, diving, waterpolo or even take a Thai cooking class. You might find you come home from your holiday with a whole new skill set!
Need more info? Visit the Phuket Marriott Resort resort page.