"Family favourite at Centara Karon"
Per Adult From
* Return airfares & taxes flying Thai Airways International, a full service airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return Airport Transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 8 nights in a Deluxe room at the Lagoon
* Buffet breakfast daily
* Your choice of a 2 course lunch -OR- 3 course dinner (or buffet) daily
* 6 drinks per adult, per day including local beer, wine by the glass, local spirits, selected Cocktails and soft drinks
* 1 x One hour Thai Massage -OR- One hour Foot Reflexology per adult at Let's Relax Spa (six different locations in Phuket)
* Free access to Camp Safari for kids aged 4-9 years, and E-Zone access for kids aged 10-17 years
Advertised price valid for travel:
Sydney 28 Jul - 27 Sep 18. Add from $120 per person for travel 6 Oct - 31 Oct 18.
Melbourne 26 Jul - 25 Sep 18, 7 Oct - 31 Oct 18.
Perth 24 Jul - 26Sep 18, 2 Oct - 31 Oct 18.
Brisbane 29 Aug - 22 Sep 18, 5 Oct - 31 Oct 18. Add from $50pp for travel 23 Jul - 28 Aug 18.
All dates are subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays.Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges.
Centara Karon Resort At a Glance
Located in Thailand's Phuket Region
- A popular resort in an excellent location
- Great selction of stylish room types
- Somthing for everyone - couples or families
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Centara Karon Resort resort page.
Phuket's Centara Karon Resort will be a welcome sight for weary travelers and adventure-loving tourists alike.
Firstly, consider its setting. Positioned against a backdrop of rolling green hills close to the beach, this resort also features pristine manicured gardens with all of Phuket's many holiday attractions within easy reach.
The resort is divided into four residential zones, giving you plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy your own private pocket of Phuket. The spacious accommodation options here suit individuals, couples and families alike, with on-site leisure activities sure to keep the little ones entertained while you sneak in some shut-eye.
All rooms, suites and cabanas are air conditioned, so you don't have to worry about sweltering in the tropical Thai heat. Enjoy the view from your very own private balcony or terrace, or hit one of the three onsite swimming pool complexes to practice your form.
For those travelers wanting to pack as much action into their Thailand adventure as possible, plan a day trekking in the jungle, racing go-carts or canoeing in the sparkling blue ocean. Look forward to relaxing afterwards with a massage or facial from Centara Karon's spa, then put on your glad rags (or best sarong!) for a slap-up meal at one of the resort's many bars and restaurants. We recommend the swim-up Lagoon Bar for anyone who really wants a taste of the laid back Thai lifestyle - simply plunge into the pool and swim up to the bar for a cocktail while you paddle.