Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Hawaiian Airlines. Your airfare includes a 64kg luggage allowance (2 bags at 32kg each), meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
* 4 nights in a OceanView room, twin share
* Includes compulsory daily resort fee
* High speed internet access
* 1 litre water per day
* Use of MP3 player with Hawaiian music and portable DVD player
* Children 5 years under eat free from children's menu per paying adult
* Shopping & Dining Discount Booklet
Rates not valid during school holidays.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Sheraton Waikiki At a Glance
Located in Hawaii's Honolulu / Waikiki Region
- Two-thirds of rooms have ocean view
- Luxurious bedding and amenities
- Helumoa Playground is the place to be!
Full Service Resort
Lovers of luxury, listen up. For world-class accommodation in the most stunning setting around, you've got to get to the Sheraton Waikiki.
Waikiki in itself is a holiday destination unlike any other, and when you throw in the famously excellent facilities and service of the Sheraton, you've got a match made in heaven. As perfect for thrill-seeking families as it is for couples dreaming of romance, the resort will cater to all your holiday needs. Feeling weary after a hard few weeks in the office and looking for some respite? Aloha and welcome to the Sheraton Waikiki.
The hotel sits on the best stretch of the legendary Waikiki beach, promising endless energy and excitement. The guest rooms and suites have recently been transformed to new levels of comfort and style, and the majority of the rooms offer breathtaking oceanfront views.
The first thing to do when you hit the Sheraton Waikiki is strip into your swimsuit and dive into the award-winning infinity pool. Known as the Edge of Waikiki, the pool seems to stretch endlessly all the way to the horizon, offering amazing views of both Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head.
Once you dry off, head to one of the gourmet restaurants housed within the Sheraton's grounds. The Edge of Waikiki has its own pool bar and grill that offers alfresco dining right at the edge of the water - simply swim up and chow down. Peet's Coffee and Tea is the perfect destination for those early morning brews, while Honolulu's hippest new joint Rum Fire is sure to impress even the most discerning diner. It's got the largest selection of vintage rum in the entire United States area, along with a BaHawaiian menu that will leave your mouth watering for more.
Need more info? Visit the Sheraton Waikiki resort page.