"Breakfast on the Beach "
Per Adult From
* Return International Airfares flying Hawaiian Airlines. Your airfare includes a 64kg luggage allowance (2 bags at 32kg each), meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 4 nights in a City View room, twin share
* Breakfast daily for 2
* Unlimited rides on the Waikiki trolley to Diamond head & Downtown
* Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
* Shopping and dining discount booklet
* Souvenir tote bag & Free Wifi
* Discounted admission to selected area attractions
* Free renewal of vows ceremony on the beach
* 2 children under 17 stay free in existing bedding
Rates not valid during school holidays. Daily resort for of $35plus tax paid direct.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort At a Glance
Located in Hawaii's Honolulu / Waikiki Region
- Premier beachfront location
- Surfing Lessons & Cultural Activities
- In centre of world class shopping
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort resort page.
Right in the heart of Waikiki, you'll find the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort. If a holiday to this island paradise full of sand, surf, fun, entertainment and relaxation is what you're after, you can't look past this dreamy destination for your holiday.
First up, there's a huge variety of rooms for you to choose from, so whatever your needs you'll be well catered for. Opt for a partial ocean view or go for all-out indulgence with the deluxe oceanfront option - truly blissful!
Surrounded by beautiful sights and luxury no matter which way you look, we won't blame you if you start to feel a little peckish. In that case, check out the beachfront Duke's Canoe Club, somewhat of a legend in Waikiki with its friendly vibe and mouth-watering dishes. You simply must try the juicy steak or fresh fish taco, all set amongst a background of some great live Hawaiian music. The Hawaii Sandwich Shop and Hula Grill are also not to be missed for a great feed.
Work it all off with a swim in the ocean, just a hop, skip and a jump away from your lovely room. Take a surfing lesson, head out for a casual canoe or simply stroll along the soft sand.
Then there are fun cultural activities including traditional lei-making, dance and music workshops. That's right, you can even learn to Hula yourself! That is, if you can tear yourself away from a tempting outdoor massage. Treating yourself is the name of the game here, after all.
If you're travelling with a loved one, don't forget you can tie the knot here! Or for those couples whose flames are still burning years down the track, moving vow renewal ceremonies are available. It won't take long for you to realise the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach has it all!