Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Hawaiian Airlines. Your airfare includes a 64kg luggage allowance (2 bags at 32kg each), meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return airport transfers
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 4 nights in a Standard room, twin share
* Unlimited rides on the Waikiki trolley to Diamond head & Downtown
* Free Wifi
* Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
* 2 children under 17 years stay free in existing bedding
* Shopping & Dining Discount Booklet
* Free High-Speed Internet Access
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort At a Glance
Located in Hawaii's Honolulu / Waikiki Region
- Beachfront location, next to Waikiki Beach Walk
- Surfing Lessons & Cultural Activities
- Hawaiian wedding vow renewal ceremony
Full Service Resort
For a holiday with a difference, check out the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort on Waikiki Beach itself. After all, Hawaii is a dream holiday destination of its own accord, but don't you know that fantastic accommodation can make it even better?
At the Outrigger Reef, you're never far from all the action, with shops, restaurants and golden sand aplenty right on your doorstep. Sounds pretty ideal, right? You'd be hard pressed to find better.
And what about that view! From the hotel you're treated to stunning views of Diamond Head and beautiful glistening ocean. Just imagine waking up to that everyday - and you can with an amazing oceanfront room.
Stay close to the comforts of home with the hotel lounges such as the poolside bar and grill - and beach bar and restaurant - offering up all the tucker and entertainment you could want for. These aren't the only dining options, however. There's practically a new taste sensation around every corner, so make sure you take adequate time to test your palate with them all.
Make the most of what the surrounding natural environment has to offer with a surfing lesson, or try your hand at sailing a catamaran. There are plenty of adventures to be had, whether it's getting up close and personal with turtles while snorkelling, or checking out a thrilling show of local song and dance. Whether you're flying solo or travelling with a whole bunch of friends or family, there's never a lack of entertainment for anyone.
On the other hand, there are plenty of options for those lazy kind of days, too. The hotel swimming pool, sun deck and day spa are perfect places to while away an afternoon in the lap of luxury. Get to it!
Need more info? Visit the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort resort page.