"A Treasure Chest Filled of Extras"
Per Adult From
* Return International Airfares flying Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, snacks, drinks and in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Return transfers in Fiji
* 6 nights in an Oceanview Bure, twin share
* Breakfast daily
* 2 Kids under 12yrs eat free during set kids meals time when dining with an adult
* Free return transfers for kids U/12 years
* F$250 Food & beverage credit per room
* Welcome drink & refresher towel on arrival
* Afternoon tea with fresh baked cookies daily at the Nakelo Restaurant
* Canapés served during Happy Hour
* Invite to Management cocktail party Wednesday evenings (1 hour free drinks with canapes)
* Activities including volleyball, touch rugby, tennis, mini golf, board games, mask & snorkel, kayaks, stand up paddle boards.
* Nightly entertainment
* Cultural programs including Fijian Cooking and Herbal Medicine demonstration
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Treasure Island Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's The Islands Region
- Popular island resort close to mainland
- Air-conditioned modern beach bungalows
- White sand beaches, great for watersports
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Treasure Island Resort resort page.
If you're looking for a small, easily accessible island retreat, Treasure Island can be just the idyllic South Pacific island you dreamed of. The white sand beaches, lush tropical gardens, ocean view bures and Treasures famous Fijian hospitality offer a haven for couples and families from all over the world.
Unlike most other Fijian island resorts, we encompass the entire island of almost 6 hectares. Set on a coral- and sand-fringed atoll within a stunning marine sanctuary, Treasure Island is one of Fiji's most iconic resorts, with 35 years experience in providing hospitality and friendship to travellers from across the globe. The island caters especially to honeymooners, families and true romantics seeking a unique and unforgettable four-star island holiday experience.
At Treasure Island we ensure that you will receive a truly authentic Fijian experience with our traditional land owners, the Nakelo Clan, owning 50% of the resort and holding many key positions.
Importantly, we are one of the only resorts in the Mamanuca Islands to offer same day transfers, which means that you arrive on our island paradise the same day you arrive in Fiji.
Why don't you come experience for yourself what is unique and special about our island paradise.