"Meals, beverage credit and more"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights with Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, meal & drinks.
* All airfare taxes
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a 1 Bedroom Garden Terrace, twin share
* Breakfast & dinner daily at Plantation Island
* 1 night in Nadi ex SYD/BNE only
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $199
* F$500 beverage credit per booking
* Cloud 9 half day trip for 2 adults
* THREE kids under 13 stay & eat FREE
* FREE Coconuts Kids Club for kids 4-11yrs
* FREE Lairo Teen Club for teens 12-16yrs
* Welcome shell lei & 1ltr bottle of water per person on arrival
* Use of kayaks, tennis, mini golf and volleyball facilities
* Fijian cooking lessons, coconut leaf basket weaving lessons and native medicine tours
* Add 1 night from $220 per person including breakfast & dinner
Valid for select departures ex SYD/BNE/MEL/ADL 29 Oct - 17 Nov 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18. Subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Plantation Island Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's The Islands Region
- Very popular beach resort
- Huge range of activities & watersports
- Ideal for families & active couples
Full Service Resort
They say Fiji is for lovers, and Plantation Island Resort is testament to this. Not only is this the perfect destination for you next getaway, but it's also a welcoming place to spend your next family holiday or group get together. It's good value for money, has fantastic amenities and access to countless adventure activities, proving it really is all you can ask for.
Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo LaiLai, the resort is close to Nadi International Airport yet feels like its own little slice of heaven. Step into the tropical paradise surrounded by a blue lagoon and you'll immediately understand why it's one of the most beautiful - and photographed - South Pacific islands.
Of the island's 553 acres, the Plantation Island Resort utilises 110 of them for tropical landscaped gardens. If that's not enough outdoor beauty to get your heart racing, how about the seven-kilometre strip of white sandy beaches and stunning coral reefs?
There's a great range of accommodation options available at the resort, from exotic beachfront bures right through to hotel rooms. No matter which variety you choose, you'll have all the mod-cons you require, including overhead fans and your very own patio or balcony to watch the world pass you by.
Once you've settled into your room, you'll want to check out the activities on offer at the resort. Surfing, golf, kayaking, scuba diving and sailing are all here, or you could simply sit back and be pampered with a luxurious massage. The addition of a floating inflatable waterpark means you can grab a towel and catch some rays while the kids have some fun. You may even find yourself sliding down with them. The area is perfect to engage in a few casual sports with fellow holiday makers and locals, and the crystal clear water will never look more inviting than it does after a game of beach volleyball in the hot sun.
Need more info? Visit the Plantation Island Resort resort page.