"Half Board, Credit plus Kids fly from $199"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights with Virgin Australia. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance.
* All airfare taxes
* All transfers in Fiji
* 5 nights in an Island Bure, twin share
* Breakfast & Dinner daily at Mana Island
* 2 nights in Nadi ex SYD/MEL and 1 night ex BNE
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $199 ex SYD/BNE & $249 ex MEL for travel 27 Jan - 28 Feb 18
* F$200 resort credit per booking
* 30 minute massage for 2 adults
* 6 hours Pool Cabana hire for the family
* 2 kids under 15 stay FREE (additional cost for transfers applies)
* 2 kids under 15 eat FREE when dining with adults at Mamanuca Buffet Restaurant or Mamanuca Bistro
* FREE access to Tu Vonu Kids Club for 3-12yrs
* 5 hours babysitting services for infants 0-2yrs
* Use of select non-motorised water equipment
* Add 1 night at Mana Island from $190 per person
Advertised price is valid for travel: 1 Feb - 28 Feb 18 ex SYD, 29 Jan - 28 Feb 18 ex BNE & 27 Jan - 28 Feb 18 ex MEL.
Add from $110 per person for 23 Jul - 12 Sep 17 & $160 per person for 31 Oct - 11 Nov 17 ex SYD/BNE, subject to availability.
Add from $50 per person for 8 Aug - 13 Sep 17 & $180 per person for 18 Oct - 3 Nov 17 ex MEL, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Mana Island Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's The Islands Region
- Large deluxe island resort
- Great beaches & watersports
- Ideal for couples & families
Full Service Resort
**MANA ISLAND CLOSED FOR CHARTER IN 2017**
Mana Island will be closed for a Resort Charter 21 March to 14 July 2017.
No matter how many times you go to Fiji, its pure, untouched beauty will never cease to astound you. Mana Island Resort and Spa is no exception, and that's why we invite you to enjoy all that is on offer in this lush facility.
The resort is perched atop 300 acres of tropical paradise, flanked by beaches and crystal clear ocean you'll struggle to leave behind. There's a range of accommodation options here to suit all travellers whether it's a honeymoon bure for a newlywed couple or a luxury suite for those who want room to move.
Those loved-up couples looking for a unique way to celebrate their romance should look at Fiji's first ocean front wedding chapel, located right here on Mana Island. Celebrate with your loved ones at this resort, swimming in its two fresh water pools before heading to one of the four bars for a drink or two to whet your appetite.
Adventure lovers can learn how to dive at the Padi five star dive centre, then take their newfound skills to the ocean for a once in a lifetime experience with Fijian wildlife.
One of the best things about staying at Mana Island is its 'Project E', which focuses on giving back to the environment. The Mamanuca Islands have been a focus of Fiji's tourism development for years, and Mana Island is no exception. The resort is a member of the Mamanuca Environment Society and is committed to educating staff and guests on the importance of protecting the planet and giving back to the community while providing a quality tourism experience.
Guests are welcome to hit it out on Mana's all-weather tennis courts, complete with lights to illuminate night games. Swim in the resort's pools, head out for a windsurfing lesson or simply cuddle up with your loved ones on one of the island's three beaches.
Need more info? Visit the Mana Island Resort resort page.