"Freedom of Choice Package"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, snacks, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Taxes & all transfers in Fiji
* 5 nights in an Island Bure, twin share (6 nights ex ADL only)
* 1 night pre & post in Nadi ex SYD/BNE
* Choice of FJ$200 food & Beverage credit or FJ$200 Spa credit or FJ$200 water-sports credit
* Fijian welcome with fruit punch and cold towel on arrival at Malolo
* Use of non-motorised water sports
* Use of snorkelling equipment
* Invitation to weekly poolside Management Kava Party
FOR THE KIDS
* Kids under 13 years Stay FREE when sharing with parents using existing bedding
* Kids 4 to 12 years play free at the kids club
Prices are valid for travel 1 – 31 Aug 17, 24 Oct - 10 Dec 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Malolo Island Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's The Islands Region
- Recently renovated resort
- Plantation style duplex bures
- Ideal for couples & families
Full Service Resort
Do you want the very best when it comes to your holiday accommodation? If so, you can't go past Malolo Island Resort, located in Fiji's magnificent Mamanuca archipelago.
The four star resort has recently been even further upgraded, presenting guests with a haven of seclusion and serenity. Not only does it have its own golden sand beaches and turquoise seas, but those happy to relax on resort grounds will be spoilt for choice with two swimming pools and the spectacular Leilanis Spa. Enjoy a treatment from one of three open air bures, or simply relax in your bure, tastefully decorated in crisp whites with South Pacific touches.
The resort is set on a 2,000 acre volcanic island, with the resort taking up just nine of those acres. That means this area is truly spectacular, ringed with coral sandy beaches with palm trees lined up as far as the eye can see. It's just 25 kilometres away from Fiji's Nadi International Airport, so you don't have to travel far to reach your destination after your plane touches down.
There's an adults-only swimming pool with swim-up bar, so you can relax and indulge in a drink away from the prying eyes of your curious kids. Another pool is reserved for families, so if you do want to splash about with the little ones, that's the place to do it.
Speaking of little ones, parents will be thrilled with the complimentary kids club on offer for those aged between four and 12 years. They'll be fully supervised and allowed to play to their heart's desire, and you can use that free time to do whatever you wish - even if that means sleeping!
Other complimentary activities include kayaking, windsurfing and snorkelling, so don't be afraid to dive in and see what Malolo Island has to offer.
Need more info? Visit the Malolo Island Resort resort page.