"Best of Both Worlds! Castaway & Outrigger with ALL MEALS"
Per Adult From
* Return International Airfares flying Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, snacks, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Taxes & all transfers in Fiji
* 3 nights in an Island Bure, twin share
* Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
* Up to 2 kids under 12 stay & eat free
* Kids 3 to 12 years FREE Supervised Kids Club
* Choice of Happiness Pass packed full of extras
* Non-motorised water sports equipment
* ADD extra nights from $380per adult
OUTRIGGER FIJI RESORT
* 3 Nights in an resort View Room, twin share
* Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
* Up to 2 kids stay & eat free
* Free kids club for kids 4 - 12 yrs
* Community Tourism project, volunteer at a local village for 2 adults & 2 kids under 12
* 4 days Meimei Nanny service (8 hours per day) OR 2 Bebe Spa Treatments
* 30 minutes free WIFI daily (one device per room)
* Use of snorkelling equipment, kayaks & stand-up paddleboards
* ADD extra nights from $245 per adult
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD/MEL/BNE 1 Nov - 14 Dec & 1 Feb - 31 Mar 19, ADD from $40pp for 14 Oct - 31 Oct 18 for subject to availability, block out dates apply.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Castaway Island Fiji At a Glance
Located in Fiji's The Islands Region
- One of Fiji's most popular island resorts
- Great beaches & watersports
- Ideal for couples & families
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Castaway Island Fiji resort page.
It's not just the name of a spectacular Tom Hanks movie - Castaway is a real place, and it's really inviting.
Castaway, also known by its traditional Fijian name of Qalito, is a reef-fringed island in the Mamanuca Group that has its own private 174 acre resort fit for a king. The island is covered in tropical rainforest and has white sand beaches stretching as far as the eye can see, plus coral reefs and agonisingly inviting azure waters just begging you to dive on in.
Once you get over the scenery (and trust us, it never fails to impress), you'll be faced with more beauty in your accommodation. The traditionally-inspired bures have spacious and stylish interiors without losing any of their authentic Fijian charm, as seen on the thatched roofs and rattan interiors. High ceilings are lined with hand painted Tapa cloths, and air conditioning and fans keep rooms cool and comfortable, even in the heat of the Fijian sun.
If you're bringing the little ones along for the ride, Castaway is a fantastic choice. It's won numerous awards as a top family-friendly holiday resort in Fiji, and its facilities are testament to that. There's a separate family pool area for kids to splash about as much as they like, plus a free kids' club to entertain them while you sneak away to have some down time. Alternatively, take part in a family activity like banana boating, kayaking or building sandcastles on the beach.
Couples looking for a little romance needn't go far. Castaway gives you the time and resources to re-ignite your flame, whether it's from couples diving or snorkelling amongst the coral. Throw away the distractions of work emails and squabbling kids and simply sit back and let this spectacular island show you the way back to love.