"Ultimate Luxury with All Meals"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Airfares flying Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, snacks, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Taxes & all transfers in Fiji
* Return launch transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 5 nights in a Garden Beachfront Bure, twin share (6 nights ex ADL only)
* All Meals at Likuliku Resort
* 1 night pre & post at Sofitel Resort Denarau Island ex SYD/BNE
* Exclusive Likuliku Sulu
* Bottled Fiji water in bure twice daily
* Free WIFI (video, music streaming, download disabled)
* Non-motorised watersports including catamarans, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards & kayaks
* Use of snorkelling equipment
* Invitation to weekly Management cocktail party (Friday nights)
Likuliku Island Resort is an adults only resort and accepts guests 17yrs & above.
Prices are valid for travel 1 – 31 Aug 17, 24 Oct - 10 Dec 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Likuliku Lagoon Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Luxury Islands Region
- Pure luxury island resort
- Fiji's only over-water bungalows
- Ideal for couples
Full Service Resort
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a luxury island resort located on Malolo Island, amongst the popular Mamanuca Islands. Likuliku is a haven of subtle luxury and is the first and only Resort in Fiji with overwater bures. The resort has an Adults only policy, no children under 17 years, perfect for couples and a honeymoon retreat. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. The beating heart of the resort is a magnificent building in the design of a Fijian canoe house. Surrounded by sprawling ceilings, hand-woven thatch and an exotic mix of natural materials and modern elements, Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches.
The resort has 45 luxurious bures including 10 overwater bures, suspended over the magnificent lagoon and 35 lining the beautiful beachfront. The Tatadra Spa offers a range of body treatments and Fijian- style massage to soothe your senses. Likuliku Lagoon Resort has a Horizon-edge freshwater swimming pool and Fijian, the signature restaurant serves daily-chancing mini-Degustation menu.
Need more info? Visit the Likuliku Lagoon Resort resort page.