Per Adult From
* Return International Airfares flying Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, snacks, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return domestic flights to Northern Fiji
* All transfers in Fiji
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
* 6 nights in a Gardenview Bure, twin share
* All gourmet meals & bottled non-alcoholic beverages, iced tea, tea/coffee selection & afternoon tea at Jean Michel Cousteau Resort
* 1 night pre & post at Sofitel Resort Denarau Island ex SYD/BNE
* Most resort activities including 5 offsite activities each week
* Boat snorkel trips & equipment
* Internet access
* $F500 resort credit
* Cocktail & canapes nightly for 2
* Private Island escape with picnic lunch
* Daily Bula Club for kids 6 to 12 years
* Kids 5 and under feel even more special with their own personal nanny
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our specialist consultants for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
BNE departures Saturdays only, and ADL departures Monday only arriving the following day.
Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency & tax fluctuations. Please contact us for a quote for the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Luxury Islands Region
- Renowned deluxe boutique resort
- Spacious deluxe bungalows
Small Boutique Resort
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Need more info? Visit the Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji resort page.
Ideally set overlooking the tranquil waters of Savusavu Bay is the multi-award winning resort, Jean-Michel Cousteau. Renowned worldwide for its eco sensitive hospitality, this boutique property is the only resort in Fiji with its very own resident Marine Biologist.
Offering the perfect sanctuary for discerning travellers of all ages, Jean-Michel Cousteau combines luxury and relaxation together with exceptional service. Traditional guest bures are spacious and elegantly designed for upmost comfort and privacy. The resort also provides an extensive selection of environmentally friendly activities and facilities.