"5 Star ALL Meals & ALL Drinks"
Per Adult From
* Return Flights with Fiji Airways
Includes 23kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks, in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet and greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Dedicated airport office in Fiji with 24 hour Customer Care
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a Superior Oceanside room, twin share
* Champagne breakfast, 2 course lunch & buffet dinner or 2 course dinner daily
* Unlimited drinks from 12noon - 9pm daily at Salt, Latitude Bar, Lagoon Restaurant, Breeze bar and Pool
* Free kids club for kids 3 - 12 yrs
* Junior Warrior experience per child under 12yrs
* WIFI throughout the resort
* Rosie Holidays tour discount vouchers received on arrival
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL 15 Oct - 14 Dec 18 & 1 Feb - 30 Mar 19, subject to availability
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Denarau Region
- Full service deluxe resort
- All hotel rooms face the ocean
- International Day Spa complex
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa resort page.
Infusing high end luxury with distinctive service and first class facilities, Sofitel is synonymous with style and elegance. This deluxe resort is designed with distinctive Fijian features spread over 26 acres of landscaped gardens and located on Denarau Island, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet club. Combining contemporary style with a relaxed ambience, this resort is ideal for couples and families alike.
A full service international day spa, free form pool and the quintessential generosity of Sofitel services and facilities make this the ultimate luxury resort destination. The island is also popular pre and post destination for travellers to the outer islands and within Viti Levu, Fiji's main island.