"Breakfast Daily plus Kids Discounts"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights with Fiji Airways.
Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, entertainment, meal and drinks and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Dedicated airport office in Fiji with 24 hour Customer Care
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights accommodation in a Garden View Guest Room, twin share
* Buffet breakfast daily for 2 adults, 1 child & 1 infant
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $149 for departure dates 01 Feb - 20 Mar 18 Only
* 10 minute Banana Boat Ride
* Snorkelling Trip
* 1 child under 12 and 1 infant 0-2yrs stay free in Garden View Guest Room
* 50% off kids meals & beverages for 4-12yrs (1 child per paying adult)
* 50% off second Banana kids club session of the day for kids 4-12yrs
* F$5 for five loose braids for kids 4-12yrs
* Personal Banana Passport on check in
* Free internet via Wifi
* Use of complimentary kayaks, stand up paddle boards and hobie cats
* Passport to Feejee Booklet full of discount vouchers to restaurants, tours and shopping
* Add 1 night from $140 per person
**The Guest Rooms at Radisson can accommodate maximum 2 adults, 1 child & 1 infant in a cot.
Add from $170 per person for 8 Nov - 10 Dec 17, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Denarau Region
- Modern & spacious rooms & apartments
- Stunning lagoon style pools
- Great value resort close to Marina
Full Service Resort
There comes a time in everyone's life when a holiday is needed to recharge those batteries and put a little bounce back in your step. If that sounds like what you're looking for, then the Radisson Blu Resort on Denerau Island could be just the ticket.
The Fijian resort is set amongst 10 acres of beach front land at Denarau so if you feel like exploring the area there’s easy access to the broad walk for a leisurely morning stroll. The genuine Fijian hospitality on display will make you feel immediately at ease, making it the perfect place for a family getaway or even a solo trip to spoil yourself.
Step out of your room and you'll be surrounded by lagoon swimming pools, tropical gardens and divine restaurants to please any palate.
If you do decide to bring the kids along, you can drop them off at the kids club to play water sports or do other activities. While they're playing you can feel free to do as you please, whether it's a helicopter tour of Fiji or simply sitting back on the beach enjoying the view . And what a view it is! You can experience it from all 270 guest rooms, with sweeping beach and garden scenes greeting you morning and night.
For families who are after a little more space when it comes to accommodation, try a suite. These have a full kitchen, separate lounge and dining areas and all the mod-cons you desire - even high speed internet access, for those who can't resist checking their emails while on holiday.
The resort is home to Fiji's only white water tunnel water slide, a fact the kids are sure to be pleased with when they travel to Radisson Blu. Finish your days off with a massage at the Harmony Retreat Day Spa, then relax poolside as you watch the sun go down on yet another beautiful Fijian day.
Need more info? Visit the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji resort page.