"All Meals, drinks, so many inclusions"
Per Adult From
* Return Flights with Fiji Airways Includes 23kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks, in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet and greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a Garden View room, twin share
* Your breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
* Bonus Daily afternoon drinks & canapes in Warwick Club lounge from 5.30 - 7pm for 2 adults when you stay between 17 Oct - 14 Dec 18 & 1 Feb - 28 Mar 19
* 2 x 45min massages per room
* Coral Viewing tour for 2 adults
* Night snorkeling tour for 2
* Sigatoka shopping tour for 2 adults
* Rosie Holidays tour discount vouchers booklet received on arrival
* Add extra nights from $180 per person
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL 17 Oct - 14 Dec 18 & 1 Feb - 28 Mar 19, ADD $60pp for 25 Aug - 22 Sep 18, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Warwick Fiji At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Great value for money
- Excellent beach & lagoon
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Warwick Fiji resort page.
Holiday makers looking for a touch of something special on their next Fijian getaway need look no further than the Coral Coast's The Warwick Fiji. Trust us, you'll never want to leave this beautiful resort, and when you see the awe-inspiring views you'll understand why.
Located amongst sandy beaches and tropical flowers, the resort has everything you could ask for in island living. The staff are exceptionally friendly and the facilities are second to none, making it tough to drag yourself away at the end of a well-deserved holiday.
If you are tempted to stray from your accommodation, head to the local Fijian villages for a taste of the traditional way of life. Make sure you take in the Biausevu Waterfall, and dive into the Bega Lagoon to get a close up look at some of Fiji's most amazing tropical fish.
Once you return to your room, you'll fall in love all over again with the sweeping ocean and garden views, complemented by the rooms' elegant styling and array of creature comforts. Air conditioning takes the edge off the tropical summer heat, while coffee makers and mini-bars are available to treat those who want a taste of home.
Drop the kids off with an on-site baby sitter or take them to the supervised Kids' Club before you sneak away to the swimming pool for an afternoon of child-free bliss. Throw in a cocktail at the swim-up bar and you've got a recipe for holiday success! Just don't forget to pick the kids back up afterwards.
Sporty types will love the flood-lit tennis courts, 18-hole miniature golf course and archery available at the resort, with the added bonus of glass wall squash courts to really sweat out that pina colada. Follow an exercise session with some pampering at The Warwick Fiji and return from your holiday feeling refreshed and revitalised - and aching to go back!