"All Meals, Drinks Bucket and more"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights with Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, in-flight entertainment, meal and drinks.
* All airfare taxes
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights accommodation in a Garden View Room, twin share
* Breakfast, 1 course lunch & 2 course or buffet dinner daily
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $49, 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $149, 1 - 31 Aug 17 & 25 Oct - 10 Dec 17
* Drinks bucket in your room on arrival with a bottle of wine and 6 stubbies of local beer
* Night snorkelling for 2 adults
* Village Tour for 2 adults & 2 kids
* Sigatoka Shopping Trip for 2 adults & 2 kids
* Coral Viewing / Glass Bottom Boat trip for 2 adults & 2 kids
* 2 kids under 13 stay & eat FREE
* Free use of non-motorised water activities: kayaks, snorkelling, stand-up paddle board, beach & pool volleyball
* Free use of gym, tennis, squash, archery, billiards, table tennis and bicycles
* FREE WIFI in public areas
* Add 1 night from $170 per person including all meals
Valid for select departures ex SYD 1 - 31 Aug 17, 25 Oct - 19 Nov 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18; ex BNE/MEL/ADL 1 - 31 Aug 17, 25 Oct - 10 Dec 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18. Subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Warwick Fiji At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Great value for money
- Excellent beach & lagoon
Full Service Resort
Holiday makers looking for a touch of something special on their next Fijian getaway need look no further than the Coral Coast's The Warwick Fiji. Trust us, you'll never want to leave this beautiful resort, and when you see the awe-inspiring views you'll understand why.
Located amongst sandy beaches and tropical flowers, the resort has everything you could ask for in island living. The staff are exceptionally friendly and the facilities are second to none, making it tough to drag yourself away at the end of a well-deserved holiday.
If you are tempted to stray from your accommodation, head to the local Fijian villages for a taste of the traditional way of life. Make sure you take in the Biausevu Waterfall, and dive into the Bega Lagoon to get a close up look at some of Fiji's most amazing tropical fish.
Once you return to your room, you'll fall in love all over again with the sweeping ocean and garden views, complemented by the rooms' elegant styling and array of creature comforts. Air conditioning takes the edge off the tropical summer heat, while coffee makers and mini-bars are available to treat those who want a taste of home.
Drop the kids off with an on-site baby sitter or take them to the supervised Kids' Club before you sneak away to the swimming pool for an afternoon of child-free bliss. Throw in a cocktail at the swim-up bar and you've got a recipe for holiday success! Just don't forget to pick the kids back up afterwards.
Sporty types will love the flood-lit tennis courts, 18-hole miniature golf course and archery available at the resort, with the added bonus of glass wall squash courts to really sweat out that pina colada. Follow an exercise session with some pampering at The Warwick Fiji and return from your holiday feeling refreshed and revitalised - and aching to go back!
Need more info? Visit the Warwick Fiji resort page.