"ALL Meals & Drinks"
Per Adult From
* Return Flights with Fiji Airways
Includes 23kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks, in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet and greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a Garden View room, twin share
* Your breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
* Drinks including local beer, house red & white wine, sparkling wine, local brand spirits, soft drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails
* 2 kids 15 years & under stay free
* 2 kids 12 years & under eat free
* Free kids club for kids 5-12yrs
* Unlimited Golf green fees. Club hire, motorised buggy & balls are charged.
* Bay Cruise including wine and savouries
* Coral Viewing Cruise
* Guided snorkelling trip
* Use of Snorkels, kayaks, archery, tennis
* Discounted shopping trip to Sigatoka Town (select dates)
* Add extra nights from $180 per person
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL 2 - 12 Dec 18, 1 Feb - 7 Apr 19 & 1 May - 30 Jun 19, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
The Naviti Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- All Inclusive Resort
- All meals, drinks & nightly entertainment
- Wide range of resort activities
Full Service Resort
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Need more info? Visit the The Naviti Resort resort page.
The Naviti Resort, situated on Fijian's famous Coral Coast is 'All Things to All People' from a fun-filled family holiday to being the perfect romantic escape for a wedding or a honeymoon. This beachside Fiji resort hotel is cocooned in 38 acres of lush, vibrant, tropical gardens and alongside golden sand beaches and coconut palms.
At the Naviti Resort Fiji, we are renowned for our 'All Inclusive' ALL MEALS, ALL DRINKS, ALL DAY. This package provides the opportunity and convenience of an All Inclusive holiday. There's no need to have to keep putting your hand in your pocket.
The Naviti Resort provides the perfect South Pacific paradise escape for families and couples alike.