"Kids Stay Play & Eat From $99"
Per Adult From
* Return Flights with Fiji Airways
Includes 23kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks, in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Dedicated Airport office in Fiji with 24 hour Customer Care
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 8 nights in a Yanuca Lagoon Deluxe, twin share
* Breakfast daily
* $F1250 Food & Beverage credit
* 2 kids under 12 eat free when dining with a paying adult at the all day dining restaurant
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $99 per child^
* Fijian Village tour for 2 adults & 2 kids under 12yrs
* 3 Hours babysitting per booking
* Free Little Chiefs Kids club for kids 4-12yrs
* Rosie Holidays tour discount voucher
* Use of resort non-motorized water sports
Advertised price valid for travel 1 Aug - 13 Sep, 10 Oct - 14 Dec & 1 Feb - 31 Mar 19 subject to availability, seats are limited. *Kids fly from $99 valid 1 Feb - 25 Mar 18, add $100 per child for other dates subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- One of Fiji's most popular resorts
- Huge range of activities & restaurants
- Ideal for couples & families
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa resort page.
Ever dreamed about jetting off to your own tropical island for a holiday filled with pampering, deluxe accommodation and breathtaking views? Then you should probably head along to Shangri-La's Fijian Resort and Spa, pronto.
World-famous for its natural golden sand beaches, three swimming pools and exclusive location, Shangri-La's is not to be missed. Located on the Coral Coast's Yanuca Island, you'll feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of the real world, with easy access to the mainland should you feel inspired to venture outside the resort's grounds.
The resort has everything you could dream of in a Fijian holiday - soft, sandy beaches, intense emerald waters and colourful coral reef filled with aquatic life. There's no wonder it's one of the most popular destinations in Fiji, and the village-inspired layout has guests feeling at home immediately.
For those who can't resist a bit of a work out on their holiday, you'll love the on-site Golf and Gym Bure with aerobic stations and free weights. It's air conditioned and perched on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, so you may even forget you're exercising!
Swing a club around at the nine-hole Executive Golf Course, designed exclusively for Shangri-La's by Peter Thompson, a British Golf Open winner.
After a hard day on the green, relax in an ambient, beautifully-decorated room furnished with a Fijian inspiration. You get your own private balcony with unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean, which is perfect to unwind on with a cool drink or two.
If you're bringing your tiny terrors along, drop them off at the Little Chief's Club for activities to keep them entertained all day long. Sneak off and enjoy some time to yourself, or relax poolside with the little ones as you soak up some of that famous Fijian sun.