"Meals, Massages & Kids From $99 "
Per Adult From
* Return Flights with Fiji Airways
Includes 23kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks, in-flight entertainment and all airfare taxes.
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a Superior Resort View Room, twin share
* Breakfast & dinner daily
* Up to 2 Kids U/12yrs stay eat & fly from $99* per child
* Free kids club for kids aged 4 - 12 years
* Community Tourism project, volunteer at a local village for 2 adults & 2 kids under 12
* 4 days Meimei Nanny service (8 hours per day) OR 2 Bebe Spa Treatments
* 3 Day entry to Kula Wild Adventure Park including watermark & ziplines for 2 adults & 2 kid sunder 12
* 30 minutes free WIFI daily (one device per room)
* Use of snorkelling equipment, kayaks & stand-up paddleboards
* Add extra nights from $190 per person including breakfast & dinner
Advertised price valid for travel ex SYD/MEL/BNE 1 Nov - 14 Dec & 1 Feb - 31 Mar 19, ADD from $60pp for 12 Aug - 31 Aug & 14 Oct - 31 Oct 18 for subject to availability, block out dates apply. *Kids fly from $99 valid 1 Feb - 25 Mar 18, add $100 per child for other dates subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Talai butler service (Ocean View rooms)
- Renowned Spa complex
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort resort page.
Fiji's Coral Coast screams laid-back luxury, and no resort exemplifies this better than Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. Set against a 40 acre tropical garden with sweeping ocean views, this is one holiday resort you'll never want to leave.
The Outrigger is located on the island of Viti Levu in the heart of the Coral Coast, with a white sand beach and soaring palm trees setting the scene for pure pacific magic. It's the first of Fiji's resorts to officially be given a five-star rating, and its unique Fijian design reflects this. Modelled around a Fijian village, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort showcases the best of the South Pacific.
The hotel rooms and bures are modern and air conditioned with full guest amenities, and many rooms and suites come complete with the Outrigger's signature Talai service. This is a traditional butler service with a South Pacific twist, delivering complimentary arrival drinks along with champagne and canapes to rooms every day.
Kids will love the tropical swimming pool, and parents will love the Meimei nanny service and supervised kids and teens activities. This makes the Outrigger the perfect place to bring the whole clan, as you can drop the little ones off to play while you sneak in a drink and a swim.
The resort is well set up for those celebrating romantic occasions, and can even cater to wedding parties. It comes complete with a hilltop wedding chapel and award-winning restaurants perfect for post-nuptial dining.
Families and couples alike will love the resort, and solo travellers will also find plenty here to enjoy. There are rooms and suites to suit every budget and travel group, so be sure to ask if you've got special requirements.