"Stunning location on Natadola Beach"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, meal & drinks.
* All airfare taxes
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Dedicated Airport office in Fiji with 24 hour Customer Care
* Free return transfers for 2 adults & 2 kids
Accommodation & Meals
* 5 nights in a Garden View room, twin share (6 nights ex ADL only)
* Buffet breakfast at Sanasana Restaurant or adult only breakfast at Navo Restaurant
* Welcome shell lei & cool drink on arrival
* F$150 resort credit per booking
* Free kids meals from Planet Trekkers menu
* Free Planet Trekkers Kids Club
* Introductory scuba dive lesson
* Golf clinics and mini putting green
* Morning Yoga sessions (selected days)
* Kids game room
* Nightly live entertainment
* Passport to FeeJee Booklet full of discounts vouchers to restaurants, tours and shopping
Prices are valid for travel 1 Nov - 10 Dec 17, add from $230pp ($280pp ex ADL) for 24 - 31 Oct 17, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Located on one of Fiji's best beaches
- 18 hole championship golf course
Full Service Resort
For true lovers of luxury, no Fijian holiday would be complete without a trip to the InterContinental. This world-famous resort chain is simply spectacular in Fiji, located on the breathtaking Natadola Beach on the main island of Viti Levu.
Put simply, the InterContinental offers exquisite luxury set amongst palm-fringed sand beaches. Natadola Beach is protected by a reef, creating an ocean so blue you'll be rubbing your eyes to make sure it's real. It's no wonder this beach has been voted one of the best in the world - and at the InterContinental, you'll get to lounge on it all day long.
Once you get past the beach, the resort itself will simply blow you away. Start with the facilities - a whopping four swimming pools, 18-hole championship golf course and even a wedding pavilion perfect for those lovestruck couples who want to add a tropical spin to their nuptials. The resort is the only five-star accommodation on Natadola Bay, and tourists absolutely love it.
The resort has 216 main rooms, featuring private terraces or balconies to allow guests to relax, recline, and watch Fiji in action from the comfort on their rooms. Outdoor Cleopatra-style baths are perfect for twilight bathing on the terrace or balcony, and don't worry - these are private too!
There are countless perks on offer in rooms here, including in-room internet, bathrobes and slippers to curl up in, air conditioning to help keep you cool all day and night, and satellite TV for those yearning for a taste of home. You'll be hard pressed to find time to watch television, though. There's simply so much to do at the InterContinental you may find yourself booking your next trip before you've even left.
Need more info? Visit the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa resort page.