"Exclusive! Resort Credit, Massages & More "
Per Adult From
* Return International Flights. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, meal & drinks.
* All airfare taxes
* Return transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights in a Garden View room, twin share
* Buffet breakfast at Sanasana Restaurant or adult only breakfast at Navo Restaurant
* F$300 resort credit per stay
* 2 x 60 minute Cabana massages per room
* 2 x 18 hole round of golf per room
* 1 Session of Plant Trekkers per day (1 child per room for 6 days)
* Kids under 13 yrs eat free breakfast when dining with an adult
* 1 hour non motorized water sports per person, per day
* Welcome shell lei & cool drink on arrival
* Kids game room
* Nightly live entertainment
Advertised price valid for travel 1 Nov - 14 Dec 18 & 1 Feb - 31 Mar 19 subject to availability, ask for prices on other dates
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Located on one of Fiji's best beaches
- 18 hole championship golf course
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa resort page.
For true lovers of luxury, no Fijian holiday would be complete without a trip to the InterContinental. This world-famous resort chain is simply spectacular in Fiji, located on the breathtaking Natadola Beach on the main island of Viti Levu.
Put simply, the InterContinental offers exquisite luxury set amongst palm-fringed sand beaches. Natadola Beach is protected by a reef, creating an ocean so blue you'll be rubbing your eyes to make sure it's real. It's no wonder this beach has been voted one of the best in the world - and at the InterContinental, you'll get to lounge on it all day long.
Once you get past the beach, the resort itself will simply blow you away. Start with the facilities - a whopping four swimming pools, 18-hole championship golf course and even a wedding pavilion perfect for those lovestruck couples who want to add a tropical spin to their nuptials. The resort is the only five-star accommodation on Natadola Bay, and tourists absolutely love it.
The resort has 216 main rooms, featuring private terraces or balconies to allow guests to relax, recline, and watch Fiji in action from the comfort on their rooms. Outdoor Cleopatra-style baths are perfect for twilight bathing on the terrace or balcony, and don't worry - these are private too!
There are countless perks on offer in rooms here, including in-room internet, bathrobes and slippers to curl up in, air conditioning to help keep you cool all day and night, and satellite TV for those yearning for a taste of home. You'll be hard pressed to find time to watch television, though. There's simply so much to do at the InterContinental you may find yourself booking your next trip before you've even left.