Per Adult From
* Return International Flights with Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, meals & drinks and all airfare taxes
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
* 6 nights accommodation in a Double Queen Guestroom Beachfront, twin share
* Buffet breakfast daily
* Free in-room wifi
* 2 kids under 12 years stay & eat free
* Free kids club for kids aged 4-11yrs
* Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookie on arrival
* 30min free use of hotel non motorized water sports
* Rosie Holidays tour discount vouchers booklet received on arrival
* Complimentary activities including firewalking, Fijian Meke, Kava ceremony, mini golf, tennis, coconut bowling and more
Advertised price valid for travel 15 Oct - 14 Dec 18 & 1 Feb - 30 Mar 19, ADD from $280pp for 8 Aug - 23 Sep 18, subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji - Sonaisali Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Scenic island resort close to mainland
- Hotel rooms & Ocean View bures
- Wide range of resort activities
Full Service Resort
Need more info? Visit the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji - Sonaisali Resort resort page.
After undergoing a complete renovation DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji – Sonaisali Island is Fiji’s newest resort where you can immerse yourself in an authentic Fijian experience blended with modern amenities. It’s fresh, its new and a fantastic option for both families and couples.
On its own island paradise you are surrounded by stunning ocean views. All rooms have beach views & private balconies so you wake up with the sunrise and then watch the beautiful sunset with a cocktail in hand in the evening.
Spend your days lazing by the lagoon pool, taking long strolls on the beach or for the more adventurous how about horse riding or a paintball fight? First to get hit buys the next cocktail! There is so much to do on the island you will wish you had longer to stay just to fit everything in.
Not forgetting the kids they will have an absolute ball at the kids club exploring the island, building sand castles, urging their crab on in the crab race or pretending to be a mini Fijian warrior!