"All Meals, Daily Happy Hour and more"
Price Per Person From
* Return International Flights with Fiji Airways. Your airfare includes a 23kg luggage allowance, entertainment, meal and drinks.
* All airfare taxes
* Personal meet & greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
* Return transfers in Fiji
Accommodation & Meals
* 6 nights accommodation in a Double Queen Guestroom Beachfront, twin share
* Buffet breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner daily
* Daily Happy Hour with complimentary drinks between 5-6pm (local beer, house wine & soft drinks)
* 2 kids under 12 fly from $199
* 1 hour horse ride for 2 adults & 2 kids under 13
* 1 hour paintball session for 2 adults & 2 kids under 13
* Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookie on arrival
* Use of kayaks & stand-up paddleboards
* Complimentary activities including firewalking, Fijian Meke, Kava ceremony, mini golf, tennis, coconut bowling and more
* ADD 1 night from $170 per person including all meals
Valid for select departures 25 Oct - 10 Dec 17 & 1 Feb - 20 Mar 18. ADD from $200 per person for 1 - 31 Aug 17. Subject to availability.
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji - Sonaisali Resort At a Glance
Located in Fiji's Coral Coast Region
- Scenic island resort close to mainland
- Hotel rooms & Ocean View bures
- Wide range of resort activities
Full Service Resort
After undergoing a complete renovation DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji – Sonaisali Island is Fiji’s newest resort where you can immerse yourself in an authentic Fijian experience blended with modern amenities. It’s fresh, its new and a fantastic option for both families and couples.
On its own island paradise you are surrounded by stunning ocean views. All rooms have beach views & private balconies so you wake up with the sunrise and then watch the beautiful sunset with a cocktail in hand in the evening.
Spend your days lazing by the lagoon pool, taking long strolls on the beach or for the more adventurous how about horse riding or a paintball fight? First to get hit buys the next cocktail! There is so much to do on the island you will wish you had longer to stay just to fit everything in.
Not forgetting the kids they will have an absolute ball at the kids club exploring the island, building sand castles, urging their crab on in the crab race or pretending to be a mini Fijian warrior!
Need more info? Visit the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji - Sonaisali Resort resort page.