"Resort credit and free night"
Price Per Person From
* Personal meet & lei greeting at Rarotonga airport on arrival
in the Cook Islands
* Return airport transfers
* 6 nights in a Standard Studio Room, twin share
* Daily Tropical Continental breakfast
* NZ$300 food & beverage credit per booking
* Use of equipment for water activities (kayaks, snorkelling gear, beach towels & sun loungers)
* Intro scuba diving session in the resorts pool
* Garden tour
* Scheduled daily activities at the Beach Hut
* Daily guest welcome on the beach
We have a number of airlines you can choose to fly - please ask your Holiday Champion for the best available airlines for you.
Prices shown do not include airfares and are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga At a Glance
Located in Cook Islands's Rarotonga Region
- Boutique Luxury Resort
- Good service & friendly
- Best beach in Rarotonga
Full Service Resort
Nestled discreetly on the white sands of Rarotonga's most spectacular lagoon, this 64 room boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. Where slow-paced island life meets fast-paced nightlife. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request.
This is a place where you can bury your toes in the sand, or bury yourself in activities. Where you can lie in the sun, or lie in bed all morning. Where you can dance into the night on the beach, or watch the locals dance in the villages.
Need more info? Visit the Pacific Resort Rarotonga resort page.