"Ultimate Beachfront Luxury"
Price Per Person From
Love the Cook Islands, then extend your stay from Rarotonga and jetset to the beautiful island of Aitutaki
* Return airfares with Air Rarotonga between Rarotonga and Aitutaki
* Returns transfers in Aitutaki with flower garland
* 3 nights accommodation in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow, twin share
* Fully cooked a la carte breakfast daily
* Use of kayaks, snorkelling gear, beach towels and sun loungers
Prices shown include domestic airfares from Rarotonga and are a guide only, based on low season availability & some conditions. Please contact one of our Holiday Champions for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel & any conditions that may apply.
Pacific Resort Aitutaki At a Glance
Located in Cook Islands's Aitutaki Lagoon Region
- Absolute Beachfront
- Sunset side of Aitutaki
- Complimentary use of water activity equipment
Full Service Resort
Pacific Resort Aitutaki is situated in Amuri, the western side or sunset side of the island of Aitutaki and is geologically part volcanic and part atoll.
Discover the most breathtaking lagoon you've ever seen, dotted with idyllic islands and fringed by the azure-blue Pacific Ocean.
Resort is forty minutes from Rarotonga.
Resort is a small Luxury Hotels recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a health club. The property also features a complimentary airport shuttle, a full-service health spa, and a poolside bar.
Need more info? Visit the Pacific Resort Aitutaki resort page.