Price Per Person From
* Garuda airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 7 nights in a Deluxe Room
* Breakfast Daily
* Welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival
* 1x 60 minute massage for 2
* 1x buffet dinner for 2
* Bali Food Safari for 2 adults - Mystery dining adventure of Seminyak experiencing 3 amazing restaurants in 1 special evening
* Late check out till 6pm (subject to availability)
* 40% off spa treatments at Salila Spa
* Free WiFi
* Free use of gymnasium/sauna at the fitness center.
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation.
Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Special airfare ex SYD, MEL & PER valid for select departures. 1-30Nov only. Garuda no longer departs from Brisbane - please contact a Holiday Champion who can give you the best available fare for your dates. block-out dates may apply and must be paid and ticketed within 3 days.
The Camakila Legian At a Glance
Located in Bali's Legian Region
- A new modern resort
- Located right on the beach
- A short walk to many Shops & Restaurants
Full Service Resort
The Camakila, puts visitors right in the heart of Legian. If you're looking for beachfront accommodation with international restaurants and a rooftop bar, look no further. You've already found it.
Speaking of that rooftop bar, it'll well and truly leave you speechless. Watch the sun go down every night from your beachfront setting, taking in the cool ocean breeze while you're entertained by calming music. Enjoy tea, coffee and a range of non-alcoholic drink options, or splash out and treat yourself to a range of specialty cocktails. Served with a smile, you'll never want to leave this resort bar - but unfortunately, at 11 p.m. it will be time to head back to your room, or wherever the party takes you next.
For something a little more substantial, try the Azaa Restaurant. Overlooking the swimming pool, this is a relaxing and rejuvenating place to indulge in a meal from the international and western a la carte menu. Head there for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks or all of the above to soak up the sun while you chow down.
Need more info? Visit the The Camakila Legian resort page.