"Beachfront & Boutique"
Price Per Person From
* Return airfares & taxes flying Garuda Indonesia, a full service airline. Your airfare includes a 30kg luggage allowance, meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
* Return Transfers
Accommodation & Meals
* 7 nights Superior Room
* Daily Breakfast
* Fragrant chilled face towel upon arrival
* welcome & departure beverage
* fresh tropical fruit picnic by the swimming pool 1pm-3pm daily
* afternoon tea every Wednesday and Friday from 3pm-5pm
* Wi-Fi access in all rooms and public areas
Advertised price not valid during school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Contact a Holiday Champion for prices over these periods.
Prices are per person and include airfares, all taxes, transfers and twin share accommodation.
Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Hotel specials have varied travel dates, block-out dates & high season surcharges may apply.
Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Special airfare ex SYD, MEL & PER valid for select departures. Departure dates vary. Garuda no longer departs from Brisbane - please contact a Holiday Champion who can give you the best available fare for your dates. block-out dates apply and must be paid and ticketed within 3 days. Above package based on low season November departures 2017.
Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort At a Glance
Located in Bali's Legian Region
- A perfect hideaway from hectic Legian
- 2 pools with stunning ocean views
Full Service Resort
Bali Niksoma is a stylish boutique beachfront resort in one of Bali's best locations, Legian Beach. The resort is uniquely designed by combining magnificent Balinese and modern architecture. Designed by Indonesia's prominent architect Hadiprana, this exciting chic resort offers a luxurious and intimate feel. Secluded in one hectare of land with 57 spacious and tastefully decorated rooms including one 2 bedroom villa, Bali Niksoma is a perfect hideaway from the sometimes hectic shopping and entertainment areas of Legian. A personalised boutique service concept, great location and stunning architecture combined with genuine hospitality to make Bali Niksoma a distinctive place for a great holiday.
Need more info? Visit the Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort resort page.