Wyndham Santa Monica at the Pier At a Glance
24 hours fitness centre, free WiFi
Oceanside comfort and relaxation
Full Service Resort
Wyndham Santa Monica at the Pier
Nestled along palm tree lined streets with breathtaking views of sandy beaches and the Pacific Ocean, the Wyndham Santa Monica Beach At The Pier hotel boasts a premier location in one of the most charming ocean-side cities in the U.S. With iconic attractions like the Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Beach just steps away, as well as easy access to corporate locations like Vidal Sassoon Academy, and Red Bull North America, leisure and business travelers alike will want to make this hotel their first choice for upscale accommodations in Santa Monica.
Work out any time of day or night in the state-of-the-art fitness center, while the heated outdoor pool provides the perfect setting for unwinding and soaking up the warm southern California sunshine. Windows at the Pier Restaurant serves up American favorites for breakfast and dinner. Guests looking to unwind with a refreshing beverage, Windows Lobby Lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere to meet up with friends at the end of the day. Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel affords easy accessibility for guests who need to stay in touch and the 24-hour business center ensures maximum productivity. Other thoughtful amenities like same-day dry cleaning service and parking ensure the utmost well-being.Back to Top
Each of the 132 smoke-free guest rooms has been designed with ultimate comfort and functionality in mind, and feature upgraded extras like ergonomic work stations and free Wi-Fi. Guest room amenities also include a 32-inch flat panel TV, plush pillow-top bedding, in-room safe and room service, while some rooms also boast an ocean view. Guests upgrading to an Executive Level room or Suite also benefit from thoughtful extras like a spacious separate living and dining area and sleeper sofaBack to Top
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.Back to Top