Loews Hollywood At a Glance
Coffee maker with gourmet coffee
Located next to Hollywood & Highland complex
Full Service Resort
The star of Hollywood & Highland Center, Loews Hollywood Hotel features posh amenities and unparalleled service. From the commanding location with stunning views to expansive guestrooms and cosmopolitan cuisine, business and leisure travelers alike will find everything they need for an entertaining stay in Hollywood.Back to Top
Immerse yourself into a glamorous hotel room that is as stylish as it is comfortable. Oversized and thoughtfully appointed, combining the allure of Old Hollywood with modern convenience, our accommodations offer a harmonious blend of comfort and aesthetics.Back to Top
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.Back to Top