Best Western Sunset Plaza At a Glance
Complimentary Full Breakfast daily
Pool is heated so fun year round
Free high speed WiFi
Full Service Resort
Best Western Sunset Plaza
If you've got LA fever, Best Western Sunset Plaza is the place to go. Located in West Hollywood, it's the perfect base for those dying to explore the Beverly Hills and Hollywood area. Whether you're trying your luck at stardom or simply want to go celeb spotting, this is the place to do it.
Awarded with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012, the hotel is well regarded as being top of the line. Catch a glimpse at your favourite stars from the comfort of your own room, with HBO pumping through your cable television. Indulge in a complimentary American buffet breakfast complete with all the trimmings, then relax in a whirlpool hot tub or the heated pool as you contemplate the day's activities.
If you're bringing the family along, make sure you include a trip to the nearby Universal Studios. There are also amusement parks, museums and beaches to keep the whole brood entertained. If you can't get enough of the glitz and glam of Hollywood, however, you've simply got to get to the Hollywood Stars Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Spot your favourite celebrity's hand prints and see how your own paws measure up.
For fans of live music and bustling nightlife, the Sunset Strip hotel is in the perfect location. Retrace your favourite musicians' steps in The Roxy, Viper Room and Troubadour, and if you're lucky you may even get up close and personal with one of the current Hollywood darlings. If not, there's always the next night!Back to Top
Each of the rooms and suites have cable television, free local calls under 30 minutes, free long distance calls within USA, high speed internet access. Upgrade to a suites for a whirlpool hot tub in your room.Back to Top
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.Back to Top