Andaz West Hollywood At a Glance
Refined and Relaxed space
Close to 120 restaurants and 40 nightclubs
24 hours room service and gym
Full Service Resort
Andaz West Hollywood
Andaz West Hollywood is more than a hip boutique hotel in Los Angeles. It’s a lifestyle. Meaning "personal style" in Hindi, Andaz West Hollywood adds the latest style, service, and high-touch innovation to your West Hollywood hotel experience. With a mix of Hollywood glamour and warm personal style, this modern West Hollywood hotel offers beautifully designed rooms and suites, acclaimed dining and vibrant spaces for your LA lifestyle. From the moment you walk through the doors on Sunset Boulevard, you’ll feel the difference - a refined and relaxed space that feels more like a living room than a lobby. Be immersed in the vibrant style, artful decor and engaging design of this vibrant and chic Los Angeles hotel.Back to Top
Unwind from a busy day of shopping while gazing into the Hollywood Hills, upon the Sunset Strip or viewing the Los Angeles skyline.
Back to Top
Things To Do
• Universal Studios - Get into blockbuster thrills. Go behind-the-scenes and on the sets where movies are made. Then cast yourself in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that bring movie action to life..
• Grand Tour of Los Angeles - See famous landmarks while taking in spectacular sights. Walk in the footsteps of Hollywood at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Stop at The Grove for a spot of shopping, to refuel or some celeb spotting.
• Shopping - Spend a day in West Hollywood at the Farmer's Markets and in Beverly Hills at the Beverly Centre.
• Six Flags Magic Mountain - Looking for a thrill?! Six Flags has some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the US-including a few record-breakers. Everything from pulse-pounding roller coasters to little options for tots
• Hire a car - Check out the famous beach spots of Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Explore the shops, cafés and restaurants while soaking up some sun.
• Movie Stars Home Tour - Experience the glamour of LA and Hollywood. See how the rich and famous live in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.
• Santa Monica - People watch, visit the local weekend markets, explore the wooden pier, hire bikes and cycle the 22 mile oceanfront boardwalk from Santa Monica to Redondo.
• Disneyland - Take a tour and visit the Magic of Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney.
• People watch - Mix with the Angelenos (locals) in the weekend along Venice Oceanfront Walk where you will get to see amazing street performers as you dodge the rollerblades.Back to Top