Hotel Menage At a Glance
24 hour pool
Multiple dining choices
244 stylishly appointed rooms
Full Service Resort
Disney lovers, line up for your chance to stay at one of Anaheim's best-loved holiday resorts. Situated near the world-famous Disneyland Resort, Hotel Menage has friendly staff and affordable prices for families and couples.
The boutique hotel has 244 rooms, making it perfect for big groups who want to stay together when they jet off on their big trip to America's playground. There are a range of room and suite options, each tastefully decorated to suit a theme. All come complete with incredibly comfortable beds and a luxurious 42 inch flat screen television, which will come in handy for those times when all you want to do is lie back and watch some cartoons.
For those looking for a little more activity, head to the onsite fitness centre complete with state of the art workout equipment. It's free to use, and may be just the ticket to help burn off that notoriously delicious American food!
A more leisurely recreation option comes in the form of the 24-hour pool, surrounded by tropical palm trees and lounge furniture from which you can recline and sip a cocktail. This is also the prime location for you to enjoy a Disneyland Fireworks Spectacular show, which occurs nightly during the summer and on weekends year-round. If you're feeling extra indulgent, why not do so from the comfort of the Jacuzzi?
Overlooking the pool is the Hawaiian Palapa Bar, where you can simply sip away on a delicious drink or have a bite to eat from the American Tavern Eatery and Drink. The restaurant offers all your classic USA comfort foods as well as more modern options like craft beer and boutique wine.
Of course, if you feel like stepping outside the splendour of your resort accommodation, there's always Disneyland right next door.Back to Top
The American Tavern Eatery & Drink specializes in affordable comfort food and speciality cocktails. This is where you can enjoy fish tacos, flatbreads, chopped salads, lobster mac 'n' cheese, and so many more. Daily happy hour also.
Sip Hawaiian cocktails under the thatched roof of the Palapa Bar and Lounge while watching the dazzling night display of the Disneyland Park fireworks. Happy hour between 4-7pm.Back to Top
Things To Do
• LA & Hollywood Experience - A great day tour that takes you into Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Olvera Street (Mexican market place), Sunset Strip and The Grove to shop.
• Shopping - The Block at Orange, Mainplace at Anaheim, Downtown Disney, SouthCoast Plaza and check out the Anaheim GardenWalk for great shopping and entertainment for the whole family.
• Fast Pass - Allows you to 'hold your place in line' at one ride at Disneyland Resort, while you actually go on another. Come back to the original ride and skip most of the queue!
• ART - Anaheim Resort Transit System allows you to get around and explore the Anaheim Resort area without having to hire a car - it will get you to Disneyland Resort, Amtrak and the Block at Orange Mall.
• Dining - A thunder and lightning show, monkeys, lions and birds - for a unique dining experience check out the Rainforest Café in Downtown Disney District.
• Angel Stadium - Grab a hot dog and jumbo popcorn and join the locals to watch a baseball game.
• Knotts Berry Farm - Make sure you go to Knotts first, before you hit Disneyland, to fully appreciate what Knotts has to offer. Start small end big!Back to Top
Visit Walt Disney's original Theme Park and celebrate the worlds of yesterday, fantasy and tomorrow with timeless attractions, dazzling entertainment and magical moments that last a lifetime. There's even more magic to be discovered right next door to Disneyland Park. At Disney California Adventure Park, Disney stories come to life in new and exciting ways - from incredible shows to amazing attractions. Plus, you'll find favorite Disney Characters and a larger-than-life nighttime entertainment spectacular. The adventure never ends as your imagination runs free at this one-of-a-kind Disneyland Resort Theme Park!Back to Top
Knotts Berry Farm
Family fun never stops when you visit America's original theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. Experience world famous thrill rides & live shows. Make sure you don't miss Camp Snoopy, home of the PEANUTS gang.Back to Top