Desert Palms Hotel and Suites At a Glance
1 block from theme parks
Daily hot breakfast included
Full Service Resort
Desert Palms Hotel and Suites
Welcome to a fantastic family hotel in Anaheim. Located less than a block from the Disneyland, it is the ideal hotel to base the family during your stay. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning with a great variety, before hitting the parks. If you want a break in the day, come back and enjoy the pool or chilling out. The kids will have a fantastic time here too - they can have their own registration or play the games in the lobby area.Back to Top
Family and Kids Suites
Why not upgrade your family to one of these spacious Family or Kids Suites? The Kids Suites feature a private bedroom for the parents, and a separate bedroom with bunk beds and a pull out sofa that kids love.Back to Top
Whilst the breakfast buffet is located on the 5th floor within the hotel, the Sandbox Bar and Grille is located just off the lobby. With its convenient location, it is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon snack or evening meal.Back to Top
Things To Do
• LA & Hollywood Experience - A great day tour that takes you into Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Olvera Street (Mexican market place), Sunset Strip and The Grove to shop.
• Shopping - The Block at Orange, Mainplace at Anaheim, Downtown Disney, SouthCoast Plaza and check out the Anaheim GardenWalk for great shopping and entertainment for the whole family.
• Fast Pass - Allows you to 'hold your place in line' at one ride at Disneyland Resort, while you actually go on another. Come back to the original ride and skip most of the queue!
• ART - Anaheim Resort Transit System allows you to get around and explore the Anaheim Resort area without having to hire a car - it will get you to Disneyland Resort, Amtrak and the Block at Orange Mall.
• Dining - A thunder and lightning show, monkeys, lions and birds - for a unique dining experience check out the Rainforest Café in Downtown Disney District.
• Angel Stadium - Grab a hot dog and jumbo popcorn and join the locals to watch a baseball game.
• Knotts Berry Farm - Make sure you go to Knotts first, before you hit Disneyland, to fully appreciate what Knotts has to offer. Start small end big!Back to Top
Visit Walt Disney's original Theme Park and celebrate the worlds of yesterday, fantasy and tomorrow with timeless attractions, dazzling entertainment and magical moments that last a lifetime. There's even more magic to be discovered right next door to Disneyland Park. At Disney California Adventure Park, Disney stories come to life in new and exciting ways - from incredible shows to amazing attractions. Plus, you'll find favorite Disney Characters and a larger-than-life nighttime entertainment spectacular. The adventure never ends as your imagination runs free at this one-of-a-kind Disneyland Resort Theme Park!Back to Top
Knotts Berry Farm
Family fun never stops when you visit America's original theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. Experience world famous thrill rides & live shows. Make sure you don't miss Camp Snoopy, home of the PEANUTS gang.Back to Top